Thomas Jones yesterday(Solomon Wilcox)

TenThousandSpoons

He really looked like he was running for his job in OT..

What an A-Hole..

He probably knew that if the Jets picked McFadden he would lose some money...

Where was that Thomas Jones in OT all year? And why was Solomon Wilcox on his dick?

In all fairness, he was running behind a terrible line but still managed over 1,100 yards. Is it his fault 2 defenders meet him 2 yards behind the LOS on 3rd or 4th and 1? That's all on the line. Now I'm not saying he's Barry Sanders, but he's more than adequate and the least of our concerns right now.

In all fairness, he was running behind a terrible line but still managed over 1,100 yards. Is it his fault 2 defenders meet him 2 yards behind the LOS on 3rd or 4th and 1? That's all on the line. Now I'm not saying he's Barry Sanders, but he's more than adequate and the least of our concerns right now.

The guy can't be that bad. I think the Bears would take him bad. In a heartbeat.

TJ was busy running into linebackers as he had next to no blocking all year

is that what you call it when you dance like a little fairy girl and never make a decision on hitting a hole?

No need for a cop out, Jones is terrible.

is that what you call it when you dance like a little fairy girl and never make a decision on hitting a hole?

No need for a cop out, Jones is terrible.

Somehow he still managed to make 1,000+. I'll give him that the o-line sucked but you gotta break some tackles. Why be that jacked if you arent running through people?

Edit: Oh yeah this is why.

tom_jon_meag.png

I like the guy and don't think we should worry about a running back. Chicago was fine with him and we shall be too if we fix the line.

Archived