Chad Henne

JETSFAN5180

Drafting a QB on the second day is not giving up on Kellen. It is a smart way to build compeition and at least provides another arm in camp. Competition will only make him stronger. Henne or Flynn would make sense in the fourth round if we are lucky and they available.

Drafting a QB on the second day is not giving up on Kellen. It is a smart way to build compeition and at least provides another arm in camp. Competition will only make him stronger. Henne or Flynn would make sense in the fourth round if we are lucky and they available.

I think drafting a QB would be a complete waste of a pick. Wait for next year to have another QB compete with Kellen. Let's not forget that this is only his second year in the league and with a very limited amount of starts.

I think drafting a QB would be a complete waste of a pick. Wait for next year to have another QB compete with Kellen. Let's not forget that this is only his second year in the league and with a very limited amount of starts.

Do you keep Chad or not?

Do you keep Tui if we move Chad?

Do you keep Chad or not?

Tui is the latest version of Patrick Ramsey-don't EVER expect to see these guys play for us unless something like what happened in '04 happens, and even then expect a Vinny Testeverde to come back from eating potatoe chips on his couch before we see him-I still hope to see what Brett Ratliff has as our back-up next year to Clemens-it'll be his 3rd year in the Schottenheimer offense right?

The kids the real deal he stands tall in the pocket and has a cannon.

Except when he plays Ohio State or USC or most of the games against better teams. He's had a great game today, but the Wolverines are on a mission to win one for Carr.

Tui is the latest version of Patrick Ramsey-don't EVER expect to see these guys play for us unless something like what happened in '04 happens, and even then expect a Vinny Testeverde to come back from eating potatoe chips on his couch before we see him-I still hope to see what Brett Ratliff has as our back-up next year to Clemens-it'll be his 3rd year in the Schottenheimer offense right?

Exactly my point SFJ, we need to draft a QB on the second day if a quality QB falls to us. Penny's days are numbered and Tui suxxs. I know nothing on Ratliff but the more competition in camp the better. Never have enough quality arms...

So far the SEC sure doesn't look like a conference so much better than everybody else.

The whole, "other conferences cant compete with SEC speed" is bs and always has been bs.

Athletes are athletes. Michigan sure could run with Florida today.

Tressell played way to conservative on D last year in the NC.

The whole, "other conferences cant compete with SEC speed" is bs and always has been bs.

Athletes are athletes. Michigan sure could run with Florida today.

Tressell played way to conservative on D last year in the NC.

I'm a Michigan fan so I'm happy but now living in Seattle, I watch a lot of Pac 10 games, I just never get the theory that the SEC is the best, while every other conference sucks. I think this years Championship bowl game is a joke. Ohio State shouldn't be there and nor should LSU. So if Hawaii beats Georgia(from the great SEC as they say) and LSU beats Ohio State, who is to say Hawaii shouldn't share the title. And heck, Mizzou only lost to Oklahoma twice and they beat down Kansas and Arkansas(another SEC is great team.) And didn't Arkansas beat LSU... When every team has a loss or two except for Hawaii and they aren't even in the top 5, how can you honesty say college football really matters anymore.

I used to love college football, but now it's become nothing more than a joke. None of the bowl games matter anymore. When a team can go undefeated and still not even be ranked in the top 5, something is wrong. Hey if they get beat down in some kind of playoff, then it can be said they played a week schedule. But then again, LSU lost to Arkansas who got blown out by Mizzou. So who is to say what team is really weak.

Do you keep Chad or not?

Well it seems as if Chad Pennington wants to start and I don't see that happening so I'm all for trading him for a 3rd or 4th round pick. I like Chad and I think he can start for a lot of teams in the league and be successful.

Exactly my point SFJ, we need to draft a QB on the second day if a quality QB falls to us. Penny's days are numbered and Tui suxxs. I know nothing on Ratliff but the more competition in camp the better. Never have enough quality arms...

Yes Penny's days are numbered and Tui does suck, but if we stick with Clemens, which I think we should, we're gonna need a solid veteran to back him up, not a rookie.

I'd rather draft Crable. He was all over Tebow today.

If for some reason we don't pick Gholston, which I think if available we MUST, I would be all for drafting Crable in the second round. He's a good fit for the 3-4 defense and I think he would fit very well into our scheme.

Does anyone know how I can make my pic of Gholston larger?????

Archived