Seriously, Hank is really getting on my nerves

NIGHT STALKER

If this guy is going to be heading the ship in the future, he's going to run this team into a big joke...enough already Hank!

Hank Steinbrenner said Friday that he's "leaning towards doing" a Johan Santana trade with the Twins.

Get it over with then. "Nothing is really decided at this point," Steinbrenner blabbed. "I

Maybe he is really smart and is doing this on purpose as some sort of ploy. Playing the fool to throw people off of what the yankees are really doing. One of those smoke and mirrors, pay no attention to the man being the curtain thing where everyone is so focused on him and his nonsense and then real baseball people are doing real baseball things. Who am I kidding this guys is a moron.

Would you rather he be Jazzy Jeff Wilpon? Yeah, dad, cut MORE costs! We'll make a mint in the new stadium! Screw making a play for Santana; we ain't paying him!

Well Bugg, unlike the Yankees, the Mets do not telegraph every move they are thinking of making, like some club I know.

Transparent is not necessarily good.

Well Bugg, unlike the Yankees, the Mets do not telegraph every move they are thinking of making, like some club I know.

Yeah, but transparency is only a bad thing if they're being truthful. There is no reason to believe anything this guy says. He's probably blowing smoke up peoples asses.

Trouble is, they ain't making moves. Whether they're thinking about them is another matter.

They don't make too many good moves anyway, so even if they did telegraph them I doubt anybody would care. ;)

They don't make too many good moves anyway, so even if they did telegraph them I doubt anybody would care. ;)

You may have a point there.

But making moves for making moves isn't the way to go either.

The FA class was not there for times this offseason needing pitching.

You had to make trades in order to get those. Right now, it is a game of poker all the way around. Let's see who blinks.

Archived