Yes, those wonderful Mets are...

Like the way you let your Yankee hating get in the way ? :D

My Yankee hating is due to posts by people like 124, who make outlandish predictions about their own Yankees, disappear when their team sucks, then come back to talk sh*t about teams they shouldn't care about!

What makes this all even more laughable is this:

Pedro Martinez is the only player on the Mets deserving of All-Star consideration and the only player who I would trade for, maybe David Wright but time will tell with him if he can improve a little more.

That being said, I'd still take 5 NL pitchers over Pedro Martinez, and most aside from homer Mets fans would! Here are my 5:

Dontrelle Willis - THE BEST PITCHER IN THE NL, PERIOD.

Roy Oswalt - young and nasty

Jake Peavy - young phenom

Roger Clemens - Look at the ERA and he would have double digit wins if there was hitting in Houston

Livan Hernandez

Still half a season to go...what's Willis lifetime record 2nd half?

Looper blew three Pedro wins.

ALLthose pitchers including Pedro, you would take over your Yankee staff.

My Yankee hating is due to posts by people like 124, who make outlandish predictions about their own Yankees, disappear when their team sucks, then come back to talk Sh#t about teams they shouldn't care about!

Well you can thank your buddy JBF for that. He is known for exactly what you just described. Not only here but at JI.

When you read between the hate though he does make good points sometimes.

Oh well that's life.

Well you can thank your buddy JBF for that. He is known for exactly what you just described. Not only here but at JI.

Thing is, JBF is always here. True, he may not show up AS OFTEN on days when, say, the Red Sox lose and the Yankees win. But as I recall, this board was BARREN when the Yankees were on their cold stretch. I'm talking about DEAD SILENCE, except for a select few Yankee fans who talked about how bad the team was.

But whatever. The excessive Mets hatred from Yankee fans is really uncalled for. The team just took 3 of 4 from the Nats, almost swept the Yankees in their own house last time the 2 teams met, and besides that, the Mets fans on this board are a pretty reasonable, albeit small, group.

When you read between the hate though he does make good points sometimes.

Oh well that's life.

Are you ******* joking me? Jetsfan80 you know nothing at all. I am always here on this forum win or lose for the Yankees. If they win yes I celebrate it, much like you do for your Mets, if they lose, do I bash them? Yes but I am still here and still a fan. I am not like anyone else that you may think I am, I am here win or lose, I am a bigger fan of my team then you are of your's I assure you of that. Do not take shots on me when I am always here.

Thing is, JBF is always here. True, he may not show up AS OFTEN on days when, say, the Red Sox lose and the Yankees win. But as I recall, this board was BARREN when the Yankees were on their cold stretch. I'm talking about DEAD SILENCE, except for a select few Yankee fans who talked about how bad the team was.

But whatever. The excessive Mets hatred from Yankee fans is really uncalled for. The team just took 3 of 4 from the Nats, almost swept the Yankees in their own house last time the 2 teams met, and besides that, the Mets fans on this board are a pretty reasonable, albeit small, group.

Well he is here more than JonE or GJ&H I'll give you that much. :lol::lol:

And you guys should be happy after taking 3 of 4 from the Nats. That is a good job. I don't know if the Nats are going to be there all season but the Mets did a good job going into DC and cooling them off some.

Now all the Mets have to do is good job against the Pirates and head into the all-star break with a little mo.

Yes but my somewhat sh*tty team is better then your sh*tty team. =D> :wink:

Agreed, for now. However, keep this in mind:

1) Mets tied the season series with the Yankees

2) The Mets play in the toughest division in the game

3) The Yankees are the most inconsistent team in the game

Therefore, I would say the Mets are no worse off, especially with a payroll that is HALF as much as the Yankees.

Archived