Cameron possibly going to the Yanks?

NIGHT STALKER

FOXSports.com's Ken Rosenthal believes Mike Cameron could soon sign with the Yankees or Brewers.

The Yankees were saying they wouldn't bring in a starting center fielder even if they dealt Melky Cabrera, but that was just more deception. It is a surprise that they'd perhaps put in a bid for Cameron before trading Cabrera. Rosenthal seems to believe that Cabrera could go to Cubs, Reds, Braves, Royals or Pirates in return for prospects. The Cubs also have some level of interest in Cameron, but he's more likely to get multiple years elsewhere. Jan. 10 - 8:11 pm et

Source: FOXSports.com

Another roider in the Bronx? Not sure Hank would do this.

Would definitely upgrade the team defensively and speed wise plus Cameron has shown good pop in his career assuming those numbers weren't roid related.

It's posts like these that make Yankee fans go ape ****. Seriously, do you really think that no one in that current Red Sox dugout was taking roids?

If that's the case, Mark McGuire didn't take roids either since he wasn't named in the Mitchell report.:rolleyes:

It's posts like these that make Yankee fans go ape ****. Seriously, do you really think that no one in that current Red Sox dugout was taking roids?

If that's the case, Mark McGuire didn't take roids either since he wasn't named in the Mitchell report.:rolleyes:

I don't think people understand the fact that the Mitchell Report is a complete farce. It's based on hearsay evidence, not comprehensive whatsoever (made up of TWO "witnesses"), and was developed by someone who WORKS FOR THE RED SOX.

Never said all teams didn't have cheaters. In fact when some Yankee fans were roasting Bonds here I said the day would come when all fanbases would be hit with the same assumptions that Bonds has been attacked with. Now that the day has come some Yank fans want to call the roids report fiction....too funny.

Anyway my originial point is I don't think Hank wants the PR hit of signing a outed roider due to the hit the Yanks have recently took because the two sources Mitchell had for his findings were NY related. Just as BALCO was WC player related the Mitchell report in turn was sure to heavily hit NY players due to location of the sources. No-one is naive enough to believe their team is clean but calling the report fiction just because Pinstripes were named is childish.

Never said all teams didn't have cheaters. In fact when some Yankee fans were roasting Bonds here I said the day would come when all fanbases would be hit with the same assumptions that Bonds has been attacked with. Now that the day has come some Yank fans want to call the roids report fiction....too funny.

Anyway my originial point is I don't think Hank wants the PR hit of signing a outed roider due to the hit the Yanks have recently took because the two sources Mitchell had for his findings were NY related. Just as BALCO was WC player related the Mitchell report in turn was sure to heavily hit NY players due to location of the sources. No-one is naive enough to believe their team is clean but calling the report fiction just because Pinstripes were named is childish.

I don't think any Yankee fan is saying the report is fiction...what I've been saying all along is that it's incomplete. If you want to nail Yankees that are on that list, I think I can assume guys like Ortiz is probably a roid head as well...why not, has it been proven otherwise? That's my opinion right or wrong.

No one's calling it fiction, but a lot of it MAY be fiction. There is virtually no hard evidence and the only two people who know if the accusations about the players are true are the players themselves and the accusers. It's a miserably done report. None of the players can prove or disprove the claims in there, it's all pointing fingers, and really it boils down to who you're going to believe: the celebrity, or the regular guy? There is absolutely no point to it.

Archived