LETS GO COLTS

Blackout

• Replies 149
  • Created
  • Last Reply

You have going to be f'ing kidding me. This game blows. San Diego cannot compete with New England, in New England. Not going to happen. This isn't good. We need a strong, 2006 AFC Championship Game 4th quarter type performance from Peyton right now. Get it done Colts. Get it done.

You have going to be f'ing kidding me. This game blows. San Diego cannot compete with New England, in New England. Not going to happen. This isn't good. We need a strong, 2006 AFC Championship Game 4th quarter type performance from Peyton right now. Get it done Colts. Get it done.

I'll tell ya what, If Rivers plays like he plays tonight they have a chance.

I doubt he will though, he's too inconsistent.

I thought he looked just out TBH.

No way, not in my eyes. Plus, there isn't enough evidence to overturn it. His foot was right on the line, at worst, and it looks to me as if he remained in bounds. We'll see what the call is.

This game is F'ing unbelievable and has me convinced that the Pats are going to the SB.

Question. I was busy taking down christmas lights so I didn't see it. What happened to Rivers? They must have just scored a TD then I see him walking to the locker room screaming "I'll be back" to all of the fans as they heckled him.

Question. I was busy taking down christmas lights so I didn't see it. What happened to Rivers? They must have just scored a TD then I see him walking to the locker room screaming "I'll be back" to all of the fans as they heckled him.

On the screen TD pass to Sproles he fell back akwardly on his right knee. His left knee was already banged up before the game.

Archived