LETS GO COLTS

Blackout

• Replies 149
  • Created
  • Last Reply

If the Colts play a half like that against the pats-shooting themselves in the foot time and again and not scoring TDs-they may as well stay home. Their defense looks awful against an LT-less Bolts squad.All Bob Sanders has done is take a stupid PF that put his team behind the 8 ball with selfishness. Harrison probably in one mistake turned this from a blowout into a 60-minute slogfest.

I'm really disgusted. The Pats have noithing to worry about.

The Chargers had a free chance to knock the $hit outta manning on the int return, but they let him slide. Not saying I like dirty pool, but if the opposing QB is trying to make a tackle and you have TWO blockers at the ready, LEAVE HIS BIT(H A$$ LYING ON THE TURF!

Sure yesterday The Pats ran a reverse and Brady set up for a block. If I was a D-lineman and I see that Scrawny QB trying to block me, I would knock him the **** out!!!

Sure yesterday The Pats ran a reverse and Brady set up for a block. If I was a D-lineman and I see that Scrawny QB trying to block me, I would knock him the **** out!!!

No kidding, especially Brady and Manning. Removing either of those two significantly changes everything. It is not dirty if they are the ones initiating the contact.

I couldn't believe nobody laid him out.....something is wrong here, its not a dirt bag move its football.

Sanders may as well be hurt. Dungy, Mr. Defense, apparenlty decided to retire now instead of waiting for the end of the season. I don't see how this defense stops the Pats. This is a joke; without LT, the Bolts are still doing what ever they want.

Sanders may as well be hurt. Dungy, Mr. Defense, apparenlty decided to retire now instead of waiting for the end of the season. I don't see how this defense stops the Pats. This is a joke; without LT, the Bolts are still doing what ever they want.

yep might as well cancel the season

phins are on the clock

Game is far from over...14 points allowed so far is nothing to get overly concerned about. The last pick should have been caught for at least 1st and goal.

I like the Colts if they win today to beat the Pats.

Game is far from over...14 points allowed so far is nothing to get overly concerned about. The last pick should have been caught for at least 1st and goal.

I like the Colts if they win today to beat the Pats.

neither one of these teams will get it done

F us all

Archived