LETS GO COLTS

Blackout

• Replies 149
  • Created
  • Last Reply
the line will be -20

bolts have zero chance

onlyteam with a remote chance is packers... that is all 10% at best

Congrats to Garb, Alk and PFKKan you rooted with class all the way.

Some of the other trolls can F themselves.

Assmop, just like mine, you're predictions stink. I didn't think the Chargers had a chance today. No way. I thought the Pats would calk-walk through the Ravens and Phily. You just never know what can happen.

Assmop, just like mine, you're predictions stink. I didn't think the Chargers had a chance today. No way. I thought the Pats would calk-walk through the Ravens and Phily. You just never know what can happen.

dungy had a bad game plan on D, no pressure on QB is a death sentence

rivers played well and volek did just enuff

predictions are 1-2 so far and i picked gints so who knows

what i do know is season is over, pats will go 19-0 and mercury is having

a cocaine craving right now.

maybe mumbles will retire, can write script any bettah

Nice job rooting for injuries

Nice job for rooting for players to get their teeth knocked out

Best of luck to you

Give me a break, JonEJet, I don't root for injuries and "teeth knocked out" is a figuretive term - not literal.

However, how many threads have been started here about hoping Brady breaks his legs? Breaks his neck? I don't think you posted in any of those - which is great, you don't root for injuries. Either do I.

It's a football game, fer crissakes. A diversion during the cold new england winters.

dungy had a bad game plan on D, no pressure on QB is a death sentence

rivers played well and volek did just enuff

predictions are 1-2 so far and i picked gints so who knows

what i do know is season is over, pats will go 19-0 and mercury is having

a cocaine craving right now.

maybe mumbles will retire, can write script any bettah

I've never understood why Dungy always rests his players when he has the bye week to do that. How many downs did Manning play against the Titans? It hurt his teams in Tampa and has continued in Indy.

The Colts D sucked today.

Give me a break, JonEJet, I don't root for injuries and "teeth knocked out" is a figuretive term - not literal.

However, how many threads have been started here about hoping Brady breaks his legs? Breaks his neck? I don't think you posted in any of those - which is great, you don't root for injuries. Either do I.

It's a football game, fer crissakes. A diversion during the cold new england winters.

He may not have posted in those threads, but he's wished for Manny and Ortiz to get drilled in the head. I guess that's not rooting for injuries though.

Archived