LETS GO COLTS

Blackout

• Replies 149
  • Created
  • Last Reply

To be honest, I was hoping Colts would win - 'gotta play the best to be the best....plus, I really wanted the chance to see if the Pats could make Peyton give us his "Manning Face" - man, I miss that sad, frustrated face.

So, the Pats get the Dan Diego Super-Chargers - again. Their D is formidable, for sure. But how good will the offense be? How hurt is Rivers? How bad is LT's injury? Will Antonio Gates be up to speed?

To be honest, I was hoping Colts would win - 'gotta play the best to be the best....plus, I really wanted the chance to see if the Pats could make Peyton give us his "Manning Face" - man, I miss that sad, frustrated face.

So, the Pats get the Dan Diego Super-Chargers - again. Their D is formidable, for sure. But how good will the offense be? How hurt is Rivers? How bad is LT's injury? Will Antonio Gates be up to speed?

You got what you wanted all while waiving your Pom Poms seeing the two teams injur one another

You should be proud of yourself celebrating players getting injured

You got what you wanted all while waiving your Pom Poms seeing the two teams injur one another

You should be proud of yourself celebrating players getting injured

Correction! I do not, nor did I, "cheer and wave my pom-poms" for injuries. I said they were beating each other up. Which means they were playing each other hard. Knock your teeth out hard. It will make 'em tired and weary. Quite frankly, a tired and weary team benefits the team I root for. Oh, and I'm pretty sure if the team you root for was in the same situation as the Pats, you would feel the same.

I think Volek is a better QB than Rivers, and if LT and Gates are healthy, this Chargers team could give the Pats a serious run for their money. The only thing holding them back was the ****ty QB.

the line will be -20

bolts have zero chance

onlyteam with a remote chance is packers... that is all 10% at best

Congrats to Garb, Alk and PFKKan you rooted with class all the way.

Some of the other trolls can F themselves.

Correction! I do not, nor did I, "cheer and wave my pom-poms" for injuries. I said they were beating each other up. Which means they were playing each other hard. Knock your teeth out hard. It will make 'em tired and weary. Quite frankly, a tired and weary team benefits the team I root for. Oh, and I'm pretty sure if the team you root for was in the same situation as the Pats, you would feel the same.

PS i would have rooted for bolts.... ponies picked a bad time to play

this bad, as much as refs wanted them to win, their pathetic D was too

much to overcome

Yeah, they did. Exactly why I wanted the Patriots to get another crack at them this season. Not sure why that makes me pompous but whatever.

Nothing really...just the whole "Another great Colts play-off performace".

If you stopped at you wanted the Colts next week all was fine.....you guys always seem to need the extra sentence or two that drives people the wrong way.....psst you didn't play today the Chargers did.

Good luck next week though.

Archived