***********official Giants vs. Cowboys******************************************* ****

Jet Moses

I hate the f'ing Giants. Another week of this crap in the paper, on the radio and on TV about how the Giants can go into Lambeau and beat the Pack because "they're a great road team" and how on a neutral field they'll beat the Pats. My ass. GO PACK GO! I hope Green Bay beats them 56-2.

• Replies 82
  • Created
  • Last Reply
I hate the f'ing Giants. Another week of this crap in the paper, on the radio and on TV about how the Giants can go into Lambeau and beat the Pack because "they're a great road team" and how on a neutral field they'll beat the Pats. My ass. GO PACK GO! I hope Green Bay beats them 56-2.

lol

Sports radio has been unlistenable in NYC this week. It's gonna get worse.

The Giants deserved it. I hope they win next week too because IMO they have a better shot vs The Pats than Green Bay.

Yeah, because the Giants' Secondary is AWESOME compared to Green Bay's. Oh and GB's run defense isn't great or anything.

Oh and yeah, Eli Manning is better than Brett Favre.

:eek:

Are you kidding dude? WTF do the Giants have that the Packers don't have better, besides Osi Umenyora and Michael Strahan? Even then, the Pack have Aaron Kampman and KGB.

Oh and Ryan Grant, Mr.200 yards against Seattle, was 2nd in the NFL in rushing after Week 8, behind LT.

Yeah, because the Giants' Secondary is AWESOME compared to Green Bay's. Oh and GB's run defense isn't great or anything.

Are you kidding dude? WTF do the Giants have that the Packers don't have better, besides Osi Umenyora and Michael Strahan? Even then, the Pack have Aaron Kampman and KGB.

Oh and Ryan Grant, Mr.200 yards against Seattle, was 2nd in the NFL in rushing after Week 8, behind LT.

the giants have osi uminyora and michael strahan, who would be stars on any dline, and have them right next to eachother.

thats dominatin'

I doubt the Pack will stick with The Pats, I just don't like the matchups.

The Giants on the other hand have proven they can play with the Pats, they would have confidence that they could beat them whereas I'm very unsure if that young Green Bay team could pull it off.

Also, Eli Manning is playing as well as any QB right now, next week should be a great game.

Archived