***********official Giants vs. Cowboys******************************************* ****

Jet Moses

• Replies 82
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Gee Jet fans good thing the Giants FO and coach showed some patience with Manning and his growing pains the last few years.

Ding ding ding ding ding we have a winner!!!!

There is no coincidence with the piss poor quality of QB play these days corresponding to the fact that teams are rushing their high draftee QB's into action.

I don't mind the Giants, I also think they match up better vs The Pats than the Boys so I'm 100% behind them. Eli is really impressing me, it would be pretty funny to see him go farther than his older brother.

imagine if Eli ends his career with more rings than Peyton.

that'd be funny.

Gee Jet fans good thing the Giants FO and coach showed some patience with Manning and his growing pains the last few years.

I agree that we need patience, but why is it a good thing the Giants showed patience? The guy pretty much sucks. He had a below average year for ANY starting QB. Why wouldn't they show patience with him? He's the #1 overall and they gave up a whole ****load to get him. He's still having those growing pains. A top 25 QB, yippee!

I agree that we need patience, but why is it a good thing the Giants showed patience? The guy pretty much sucks. He had a below average year for ANY starting QB. Why wouldn't they show patience with him? He's the #1 overall and they gave up a whole ****load to get him. He's still having those growing pains. A top 25 QB, yippee!

and yet they make it further in the playoffs than we did....

Aikman and Joe Buck are in love. This is so far and away the worst announcing team ever. I'd rather hear Bill Maas on a bender with Marv Albert inhaling amyl nitrate poppers with Sean Salibury doing cell phone tricks on the sidelines than this crap.

redir?src=image&clickedItemURN=http%3A%2F%2Fimg5.allocine.fr%2Facmedia%2Frsz%2F434%2Fx%2Fx%2Fx%2Fmedias%2Fnmedia%2F00%2F02%2F28%2F34%2F69198990_ph1.jpg&moduleId=image_details.jsp.M&clickedItemDescription=Image Details

Archived