*** Official Pats Vs Bolts GameDay Thread ***

Smizzy

• Replies 161
  • Created
  • Last Reply

so that's what, 7 "fans of New England" (and one more to come in 2 weeks) speeches since our last one AFC Championship loss 10 years ago? another embarrassing day to be a Jets fan.

Andre Wadsworth, Michael Haynes, Kimo Von Oelhoffen, Kenyon Coleman, Adrien Clarke, Will Montgomery, Jacob Bender, Anthony Clement

Randy Moss, Wes Welker, Kevin Faulk, Laurence Maroney, 5 Pro Bowlers on offensive line, Donte Stallworth, Adalius Thomas, Tom Brady, etc etc etc etc etc

the difference between 1 AFC Championship loss every 10 years and 8 fans of New England speeches and 4 Super Bowls.

our team blows ****

o yeah, and another thing, Norv Turner is an imbecile moron who is dumber than Herman ****ing Edwards.

you punt the ball back to them DOWN by TWO POSSESSIONS when you're on their 36 and have a 4th and 10, knowing that its physically impossible to stop them? you are a **** face freakshow imbecile Turner if you ever thought you'd see the ball again

so that's what, 7 "fans of New England" (and one more to come in 2 weeks) speeches since our last one AFC Championship loss 10 years ago? another embarrassing day to be a Jets fan.

Andre Wadsworth, Michael Haynes, Kimo Von Oelhoffen, Kenyon Coleman, Adrien Clarke, Will Montgomery, Jacob Bender, Anthony Clement

Randy Moss, Wes Welker, Kevin Faulk, Laurence Maroney, 5 Pro Bowlers on offensive line, Donte Stallworth, Adalius Thomas, Tom Brady, etc etc etc etc etc

the difference between 1 AFC Championship loss every 10 years and 8 fans of New England speeches and 4 Super Bowls.

our team blows ****

potw nom

no. actually it wasnt. The pats didnt play well. SD choked in the red zone. Both QB's had forgettable days. I expected a much better game from both teams.

Both Ds played pretty good. They both made timely plays when needed. D gets paid to play the game also.

Both Ds played pretty good. They both made timely plays when needed. D gets paid to play the game also.

Defenses played ok, but the Chargers allowed the Pats to control the ball for like 20 minutes in the second half without Brady doing much. That's not a good defensive effort. They did pick off Brady 3 times, but when it mattered most, they couldn't come up with a stop.

Brady didn't play well and Rivers, well he's what he is. He might have been injured, but for a guy who has been in the NFL for 4 years, he really doesn't look like a great QB. Heck the Chargers won last week more so cause of Volek and not Rivers.

This years playoffs have been rather boring. No team has played great. There have been no Colts/Pats games like last year. THere have been some close games, but they weren't great entertaining games.

thanks Greg Buttle.

neither defense played pretty good. They made a few plays, but it was more mistakes by the offense than it was good defense.

both teams allowed over 100yds rushing.

both allowed over 300yds total.

Brady sacked twice. Rivers once.

SD 10 possessions- 3 inside red zone..

Pats 12 possessions- 4 in red zone.

lots of bend not break d. thats not winning football.

Defenses played ok, but the Chargers allowed the Pats to control the ball for like 20 minutes in the second half without Brady doing much. That's not a good defensive effort. They did pick off Brady 3 times, but when it mattered most, they couldn't come up with a stop.

Brady didn't play well and Rivers, well he's what he is. He might have been injured, but for a guy who has been in the NFL for 4 years, he really doesn't look like a great QB. Heck the Chargers won last week more so cause of Volek and not Rivers.

This years playoffs have been rather boring. No team has played great. There have been no Colts/Pats games like last year. THere have been some close games, but they weren't great entertaining games.

True.

I am only saying I think the QBs bad play was more a result of the other D's making plays. Both QBs made bad passes (Endzone INT and Hobbs INT).

Jammer came up big a few times on third down and picked a pass to boot.

The Patriots' D conversely was at it's best in the Red Zone keeping the Chargers out of the endzone.

thanks Greg Buttle.

neither defense played pretty good. They made a few plays, but it was more mistakes by the offense than it was good defense.

both teams allowed over 100yds rushing.

both allowed over 300yds total.

Brady sacked twice. Rivers once.

SD 10 possessions- 3 inside red zone..

Pats 12 possessions- 4 in red zone.

lots of bend not break d. thats not winning football.

pats offense- 2 drives 3 and out.

sd offense- 2 drives 3 and out.

pats offense- 2 drives 3 and out.

sd offense- 2 drives 3 and out.

Damm...what do you want a 7-3 score?

These were two of three best teams in the AFC, if not the league. Neither O and D were overly exceptional and it reflected. Both teams made plays on both sides of the ball, but also got victimized.

Damm...what do you want a 7-3 score?

These were two of three best teams in the AFC, if not the league. Neither O and D were overly exceptional and it reflected. Both teams made plays on both sides of the ball, but also got victimized.

yes. 7-3 would be nice.:P

no... i just dont think either team played well on either side of the ball. Thats all.... If the pats werent undefeated, I would be worried going into the superbowl..

yes. 7-3 would be nice.:P

no... i just dont think either team played well on either side of the ball. Thats all.... If the pats werent undefeated, I would be worried going into the superbowl..

Why?

It is what it is. The offense and defense made enough plays against good teams. Despite a perfect record, I think we can all agree there were 3-4 games this season they were a play away from being a 1-4 loss team.

Do the Patriots need to play better? Yes, but the other tean is paid to play also. No one is handed the trophy. They earn it.

Why?

It is what it is. The offense and defense made enough plays against good teams. Despite a perfect record, I think we can all agree there were 3-4 games this season they were a play away from being a 1-4 loss team.

Do the Patriots need to play better? Yes, but the other team is paid to play also. No one is handed the trophy. They earn it.

well... the nfl has helped them get closer to the trophy... (jetfan16, thats called a joke... see.. I made a jokie about how the pats get all the refs calls....)

if it was any other team i would be worried. The pats have shown over and over again they do enough to win. But they are from dominant.

And dont use that they get paid to play the game crap.:P I hear enough of that drivel from the jest radio broadcast team. they use it to excuse away everytime the jets f**k up.

I still expect the pats to win. whomever they play.

well... the nfl has helped them get closer to the trophy... (jetfan16, thats called a joke... see.. I made a jokie about how the pats get all the refs calls....)

if it was any other team i would be worried. The pats have shown over and over again they do enough to win. But they are from dominant.

And dont use that they get paid to play the game crap.:P I hear enough of that drivel from the jest radio broadcast team. they use it to excuse away everytime the jets f**k up.

I still expect the pats to win. whomever they play.

True.

I will give you the Jets do not deserve to get paid. ;)

Not sure if it was already brought up but did anyone catch Marino's cell phone going off not once...not twice but THREE times during the halftime report? He looked pi$$ed as the camera was panning away from him. :lol:

It was Shula.

Archived