*** Official Pats Vs Bolts GameDay Thread ***

Smizzy

• Replies 161
  • Created
  • Last Reply
better than listening to ratspain.....

yea I really don't understand what the guy is doing here today-I mean if it were Alk or Gainzo or Garb then maybe I could see why-I mean this IS their site-not this guy who has 570 posts-all pretty much racked up during Jets-Pats games and the Spygate scandal-this is OUR site

Good game so far.

SD's D will be gassed by the 4th Q.

I actually think the opposite. Their D hasn't been on the field too much and I think thyey'll be fresh. I also wouldn't be surprised to see a lot of LT in this half. Although they mightn't need to due to how effective the Sproles/Turner duo can be.

Still anyones game, I said it would be close.

I actually think the opposite. Their D hasn't been on the field too much and I think thyey'll be fresh. I also wouldn't be surprised to see a lot of LT in this half. Although they mightn't need to due to how effective the Sproles/Turner duo can be.

Still anyones game, I said it would be close.

I thought you hated American football?

LT is a Wuss. Gates has a dislocated toe and he played last week and is out there today. Sproles is a heck of a player. From Kansas State.

yea I really don't understand what the guy is doing here today-I mean if it were Alk or Gainzo or Garb then maybe I could see why-I mean this IS their site-not this guy who has 570 posts-all pretty much racked up during Jets-Pats games and the Spygate scandal-this is OUR site

i cant understand either..... only reason i can think is he has no friends.

Archived