*** Official Pats Vs Bolts GameDay Thread ***

Smizzy

• Replies 161
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I really am hating football this year-I've never had a worse season of watching the NFL in over 40 years of watching this game-between the Jets sucking, the Pats cheating and getting away with it and now going to another SB-it can't end soon enough-only thing that could salvage this season is seeing Brady go down with a knee or shoulder injury-sorry-but this is what it's come down to for me and I don't care who likes it or not

the thing that amazes me most is how inept teams get when they play the Pats. Cromartie gets the pick in the endzone, instead of kneeing it, he runs it out to the 5! when the Chargers do finally get red zone attempts, instead of running it, they throw it and cause 3rd and long situations and Rivers is hurt and Gates are hurt. unbelievable

This is unbelievable. I hate this seasons oo ****ing much.

I can only dream about what may have happened had SD been 100% healthy for this game.rolleyes.gif

And why does it always work that way? Why couldn't the Pats have some injuries? GOD forbid. How about just one? It is incredible.

this is what hell is like Jets fans-every season and every game we will be forced to watch NE never lose and us win maybe one out of every 4-man God must hate us Jets fans this year-live right or this is what eternity looks like boys

No dancing on midfield for the Chargers. The O just didn't show up. It doesn't matter that LT is injured, the rest of the team still needs to step up and do something.

Turner needed to go for it on 4th down on the goaline. You dont make it and NE is pinned in its EZ and SD's D is playing good.

Too conservative.

Their Qb was crippled, it's tough to ask too much from them.

Maybe think about brining in the backup at some point when it became obvious Rivers was never going to get into the endzone. Lot of courage just playing. But it was obvious he could not push off and get any real zip on the ball.

Archived