I Can't See The Games

Green DNA

I'm sitting here in Zurich watching the play by play on NFL.com. There are 900 channels here showing billards, bobsledding, poker and every other non-sport under the sun, but no football. This blows. The Giants game starts at 12:30 p.m. here and I have to get up early to make a presentation. Life is cruel. :baby:

I'm sitting here in Zurich watching the play by play on NFL.com. There are 900 channels here showing billards, bobsledding, poker and every other non-sport under the sun, but no football. This blows. The Giants game starts at 12:30 p.m. here and I have to get up early to make a presentation. Life is cruel. :baby:

its because football sucks to them. kinda like soccer here.

but hey, have fun!

Use www.wfan.com to get streaming games.. at least it would be audio

Watch it on sopcast. That's what I have to do most of the time, since the Jets suck and AFN and SKY don't generally show ****ty ass games.

http://forum.myp2p.eu/viewtopic.php?id=25342

Any luge action?

The only sport you can still do after you are dead. That's why I haven't tried it yet. I figure I can always get to it later.

Archived