Football Trivia Quiz

Barton

What Dolphins asssistant head coach left the team after Superbowl 8 to become the coach of the NY Giants?

Who coached the NY Giants before Parcells?

Who caught Johnny Unitas' only Superbowl touchdown pass?

Who was the leading receiver for the Jets in superbowl 3?

Which team was the last Superbowl winning team to NOT make the playoffs the following season?

Who scored the only Jets Superbowl touchdown?

Who caught Joe Namaths' first superbowl pass?

Which venue was the site of the USFL championship and Superbowl game in the same season?

Who is the only Oklahoma Sooner to score a superbowl touchdown?

What team (the only team) defeated the Cowboys in each of the 1992-95 seasons?

What was the 1st superbowl in which Don Meredith was a broadcaster?

Who was Curt Gowdys partner analysist in Superbowl I?

Which player made the first ever tackle for a safety in superbowl history? (hint, he tackled Frank Tarkenton)

What 3 teams won a Superbowl without winning a home game the entire postseason? (1 of them is the 06' Steelers), name the other 2 teams:

Who was the first official to referee 2 consecutive Superbowls?

Which official was the first to referee 4 superbowls?

Who was the first and last Georgia bulldog to score a superbowl touchdown? hint: 2 different players.

2 Superbowl MVPs share the same last name as 2 World Series MVPs, what are the 2 last names?

Which player had the first fumble return for a touchdown in Superbowl history?

What was the first superbowl in which the award was named after Lombardi?

What 3 USFL coaches also coached in 3 superbowls?

What was the last superbowl in which the kickers on both teams used straight convential kicking style? And name the 2 kickers:

What is the largest gap between Superbowl head coaching appearances, and who is the coach? hint: not Bill Cowher of 10 years.

Which team is the only team to defeat the Packers in 1967 and 1968, (SB 1 and SB 2 winning seasons)?

Which player caught Tom Bradys first ever Superbowl pass?

Which member of Don Shulas staff from Superbowl 6 and 7 later went on to win an NCAA title? hint: still coaching in the college ranks today, won a bowl game this year.

In which SB did Don Meredith first appear as an announcer?

Who was the last player to score a 2 point conversion in the superbowl?

Just taking a rather wild guess...Washington. I remember dad would always tell me growing up that even when Dallas was great, and Washington sucked, Washington would win at least one against Dallas. And the reverse when Washington was great and Dallas sucked--Dallas would steal at least one.

I only know one, David Patten.

Is that right? First pass was caught by Patten? I honestly dont know the answers to any of these.

The 2 point conversion question makes me think Kevin Faulk. Did he ever have a 2 pt conversion in the Superbowl?

AVM, Washington is a good guess. I wonder if that is right or not.....?

Is that right? First pass was caught by Patten? I honestly dont know the answers to any of these.

The 2 point conversion question makes me think Kevin Faulk. Did he ever have a 2 pt conversion in the Superbowl?

Actually I don't know. Patten caught his first TD pass. I need to work on reading comprehension. I don't know who caught his first pass.

Haha, I'll try and find some of these out a little later tonight. I've got like 3 meetings this evening or else I'd start working on it now.

What Dolphins asssistant head coach left the team after Superbowl 8 to become the coach of the NY Giants?

Which team was the last Superbowl winning team to NOT make the playoffs the following season?

Who caught Joe Namaths' first superbowl pass?

Which venue was the site of the USFL championship and Superbowl game in the same season?

Who is the only Oklahoma Sooner to score a superbowl touchdown?

What was the 1st superbowl in which Don Meredith was a broadcaster?

Which player made the first ever tackle for a safety in superbowl history? (hint, he tackled Frank Tarkenton)

What 3 teams won a Superbowl without winning a home game the entire postseason? (1 of them is the 06' Steelers), name the other 2 teams:

Who was the first official to referee 2 consecutive Superbowls?

Which official was the first to referee 4 superbowls?

Who was the first and last Georgia bulldog to score a superbowl touchdown? hint: 2 different players.

2 Superbowl MVPs share the same last name as 2 World Series MVPs, what are the 2 last names?

Which player had the first fumble return for a touchdown in Superbowl history?

What 3 USFL coaches also coached in 3 superbowls?

What was the last superbowl in which the kickers on both teams used straight convential kicking style? And name the 2 kickers:

What is the largest gap between Superbowl head coaching appearances, and who is the coach? hint: not Bill Cowher of 10 years.

Which team is the only team to defeat the Packers in 1967 and 1968, (SB 1 and SB 2 winning seasons)?

Which player caught Tom Bradys first ever Superbowl pass?

Which member of Don Shulas staff from Superbowl 6 and 7 later went on to win an NCAA title? hint: still coaching in the college ranks today, won a bowl game this year.

In which SB did Don Meredith first appear as an announcer?

Who was the last player to score a 2 point conversion in the superbowl?

I see Barton is trying to win a couple of SB tickets from Mike and his pet dog.

I see Barton is trying to win a couple of SB tickets from Mike and his pet dog.

LOL, damn right. I wrote down a bunch of the answers that were correct, so if you need any help with some that I didnt already list, let me know and I might have the answers to those. Same goes for anyone else here.

Sauer was the leading receiver in supe III.

Snell scored the TD.

Those are correct, I know that. Anybody know who caught Namath's first pass in the Superbowl? I checked online, his first pass was incomplete and the next one went for 2 yards but it did not say who caught it?

Bill Arnsbarger

Ray Perkins

Mackey

Sauer

Snell

Paul Christman

White

Super Bowl V

Archived