What's with the mods hiding, not hiding, hiding, not hiding???

MrsTaborJet

I never understood the invisible thing. Correct me if I am wrong but you can tell who is online anyway right because it shows invisible in alphabetical order of where they would be. I think that is what you guys see.

I see a different interface. For me it shows up with your soc sec # and financial information. It is helpful so I know which posters to be nice to.

I never understood the invisible thing. Correct me if I am wrong but you can tell who is online anyway right because it shows invisible in alphabetical order of where they would be. I think that is what you guys see.

I see a different interface. For me it shows up with your soc sec # and financial information. It is helpful so I know which posters to be nice to.

I use inviable mode to look less pathetic than I really am. Guess it's not working. LOL!

If that is the case...when does Tictac get her own forum? You'd think you'd want to cater to the high profile clientel. Maybe i can interest you in some business classes.

Keep me posted.

The Poster that Cares,

Drago

Archived