Hyped is in the house!!!!

Hyped

Hey,

Yall bastards ran over here without tellin' me? Just for that I am gonna post 1,000,0000 Pats related topics! Ahh..never mind..I see PatsfanTex here....

Thanks to Seymour for inviting me over.

Won't post much, will lurk and post here and there. Just stopped by to say hello.

Hey,

Yall bastards ran over here without tellin' me? Just for that I am gonna post 1,000,0000 Pats related topics! Ahh..never mind..I see PatsfanTex here....

Won't post much, will lurk and post here and there. Just stopped by to say hello.

There goes the neighborhood

Hey,

Welcome Aboard! Thanks for registering.

I was forced into retirment! :lol:

Your just jelly-beans.....yup, I said it! You envy the team I support.....you even envy that I am a fan of a baseball team that is responsible for making your favorite baseball team perform the biggest choke job in sports history.

Ahhh......

Your just jelly-beans.....yup, I said it! You envy the team I support.....you even envy that I am a fan of a baseball team that is responsible for making your favorite baseball team perform the biggest choke job in sports history.

Ahhh......

better change the sig Garb..we & Trow Brown no longer go together

Ahhh......

Let's clear a couple misconceptions up here....

I don't envy the patriots i admire them. Let's face the truth here you guys showed up on JI and to the Jets MB when the NE coaching staff came here. You were the ones scored and when they left to go back ,you won 3 super bowls and you rub it in every chance you get,just like you beloved redsox are doing.

Proves a very good point...Boston sports fans have no class and it's not because they are bad people,they just aren't used to winning and don't know how to win with dignity.

You can hoist that world series trophy as high as you want redsox nation but it isn't better than any of the rest,it's just 1 title.

To you that might seem like a lifetimes worth...LOL...but to the Yankees,it's a drop in the bucket. You would think that the redsox would have learned something from the Yanks after watching them win it with class and never act better than thou even though they were.

Watching the redsox & their fans yap about the Yankees reminds me of the time i kicked my older cousins ass for the first time,he used to whop me because i was smaller and then one day i got his a$$ good and i should have been happy that i won,instead i ran my mouth like he was some punk B*tch and he came back and gave a beat'n.

I learned my lesson...You will too.

The signature stays as a tribute to my favorite Patriot of all time....although I did toy with the idea of using a line by Kevin Mawae I heard from my Pats/Carolina SB DVD.....goes something like this "damn, they are good."

Let's clear a couple misconceptions up here....

I don't envy the patriots i admire them. Let's face the truth here you guys showed up on JI and to the Jets MB when the NE coaching staff came here. You were the ones scored and when they left to go back ,you won 3 super bowls and you rub it in every chance you get,just like you beloved redsox are doing.

Proves a very good point...Boston sports fans have no class and it's not because they are bad people,they just aren't used to winning and don't know how to win with dignity.

You can hoist that world series trophy as high as you want redsox nation but it isn't better than any of the rest,it's just 1 title.

To you that might seem like a lifetimes worth...LOL...but to the Yankees,it's a drop in the bucket. You would think that the redsox would have learned something from the Yanks after watching them win it with class and never act better than thou even though they were.

Watching the redsox & their fans yap about the Yankees reminds me of the time i kicked my older cousins a$$ for the first time,he used to whop me because i was smaller and then one day i got his a$$ good and i should have been happy that i won,instead i ran my mouth like he was some punk B*tch and he came back and gave a beat'n.

I learned my lesson...You will too.

You need to relax - it's a freakin' joke! Holy Toledo! Do you have any clue how much sh*t I had thrown in my face by Jets fans years ago? Please.....I felt like I was visiting a live monkey exhibit with no exit in site....

Hey,

MAN for pm'in over 200 posters HOW THE HELL could little ole me have forgotten little ole you????? Guess its because you were not on MY YAHOO email. Sorry hyped...glad you made it over Welcome!! xxxoo

Archived