In the second round of he draft we should get a playmaking WR. only IF.....

NYjet10

we sign Woody or Olivea. If we sign one of those then whats the point of drafting an OLmen in the second round? We can get any of the top WR's in the draft there. James Hardy should be ther by #36, and we should draft him.

If we dont sign Woody or Olivea than we take an OLmen in th second round.

I think getting Woody or Olivea doesn't mean we CAN'T a OL to groom, but it means we dont NEED to get one. The difference (in a draft like this) could be huge.

We have two picks in the fourth round, I'm guessing some quality lineman will still be on the board (Eric Young, Mike McGlynn, Roy Shoening) and some sleeper WR prospects as well (like DJ Hall, JD Nelson, or Adarious Bowman)

With our second round pick I'd like to see us get the best player available... whethor it be a WR (like Hardy, Sweed or Doucet) a CB (like Cason, DRC, Lee) or a ILB.

With our second round pick I'd like to see us get the best player available... whethor it be a WR (like Hardy, Sweed or Doucet) a CB (like Cason, DRC, Lee) or a ILB.

I agree with you. But I would add DE to the list; I'd still like to see the Jets draft Dre Moore if he is there at #36, but its a tough choice between him and James Hardy (Sweed, I think, will be long gone and I easily pass on Doucet for Moore).

I agree with you. But I would add DE to the list; I'd still like to see the Jets draft Dre Moore if he is there at #36, but its a tough choice between him and James Hardy (Sweed, I think, will be long gone and I easily pass on Doucet for Moore).

I agree. Maybe if we can get Langford out of Hampton with our late 4th rder, that would be a good DE pickup.

I love this Hardy kid. His size is tremendous and had a good 40.

Problem is everybody feels the same way, which means its becoming more and more unlikely that he'll be around in rd 2. The best shot at getting him may be to trade down in rd 1. Although it would be hard to pass up on Gholston if he's available.

Problem is everybody feels the same way, which means its becoming more and more unlikely that he'll be around in rd 2. The best shot at getting him may be to trade down in rd 1. Although it would be hard to pass up on Gholston if he's available.

I the Jets feel they could trade down for extra picks and still get someone like Groves then I bet they'd do it. There are still plenty of holes to be filled.

The Jets can be interested all they want, but Arizona easily has the best player to trade in Fitzgerald.

There are still more pressing needs than Cornerback (Right Tackle, Wide Receiver and Outside Linebacker).

Fix those issues first.

There is nothing wrong at Wide Receiver! Coles and Cotchery are great. What's wrong with that? Chansi Stuckey will be back this year. Remember that.

Chansi Stuckey has proved absolutely nothing in the NFL and has had injury troubles the past two seasons.

Coles could be dealt, and should be dealt, due to his contract issues. He's being a fool for not accepting the Jets offer of them guarenteeing his final two years and by turning that down is basically asking for a trade.

Cotchery is great, love the guy and he's great after the catch but still, the Jets need a tall receiver and a speed receiver, preferably would be great if they could find height and speed in one. There are defenses that can take both Coles and Cotchery (both possession receivers, not game breakers) out of the game with ease. The Jets badly need a third target at the receiver position and that must be addressed via Free Agency or in Round 2.

Keenan McCardell?

Blah.

We have some unkowns on this team that might step up.... Wright, Clowney, Ball, Stuckey, Smith.

If we can get another reciever to add to this mix he better be hands-and-feet above the rest..... like 6'4 and fast. I like Hardy, Sweed, Monk, Bowman (even though he's 6'3) and some "shorties" at 6'2 like DJ Hall, A Arrington and Jordy Nelson

You notice how the Pats never use Chad Jackson? Wasn't he supposed to be good? I say we trde for him. He's fast and has great hands.

I think they're saving him for a rainy day. really.

Oh yeah, and good luck trading with our bitter, mortal-enemies. We could offer them a third round pick for their ball boy, and get asked for a second-rounder.

There is nothing wrong at Wide Receiver! Coles and Cotchery are great. What's wrong with that? Chansi Stuckey will be back this year. Remember that.

The problem with that is neither one of them are actually GREAT.

Chansi Stuckey is back. YIPPEE!!

We need a gamebreaker. Doesn't need to be WR, but that's the easiest spot to get him.

The Pats don't use Chad Jackson because he sucks. Just like pretty much every other Gator receiver in the NFL.

Heh. He's the guy I wanted for the Jets in that slot. But they traded the pick to Washington.

Archived