Dolphins | Team reportedly makes Pace offer

Smizzy

Dolphins | Team reportedly makes Pace offer

Sun, 2 Mar 2008 20:50:20 -0800

Kent Somers, of the Arizona Republic, reports the Miami Dolphins have reportedly offered free-agent LB Calvin Pace (Cardinals) a contract that includes $20 million in guarantees.

:character0255:

I would normally agree agree that this is far too much except that it is Parcells making and offer to a LB

Has Parcells proven himself to be a genius in free agency?

I don't think so.

I will put out the question I asked yeterday- how many here have actually seen Pace playing in live action. I know I can not say I have-I would be inclined to pass on him and the money he is demanding.

I will put out the question I asked yeterday- how many here have actually seen Pace playing in live action. I know I can not say I have-I would be inclined to pass on him and the money he is demanding.

i have sunday ticket and rarely watch the Cardinals play

if they are in redzone i may switch to it to see if Fitz will score

Pace-- have no F'n clue, prob a BT clone if nothing else

If he wants the money and doesn't care about having a better chance of winning, let him take the money. If he wants a better opportunity to win now, he'll sign with the Jets for what I hope to be less money. I still hope he takes the guarenteed boatload and becomes an Aqua Marine Fairy. Draft Vernon Gholston instead. I've heard the Pace at ILB rumors, but I just don't see it.

$20M guaranteed for this guy is ridiculous. He may prove to be worth it, but it's far more likely that he isn't. And to pay it and (rumored) to then change him to ILB for the first time in his career is lunacy.

I agree, that is too much for him.

Archived