season ticket holder question?

JetsFan220

Technically the sources aren't "saying" anything. The $5,000 part sounds about right though. I just never officially "heard" that.

:rl:

To the 5 people that get that joke and think it was funny, yes I know you LOL'ed. To the other 5 people who read that joke and got pissed off -- I can neither confirm nor deny these allegations.

I got it, and it wasn't funny. In fact, that's ****ed up.

Technically the sources aren't "saying" anything. The $5,000 part sounds about right though. I just never officially "heard" that.

To the 5 people that get that joke and think it was funny, yes I know you LOL'ed. To the other 5 people who read that joke and got pissed off -- I can neither confirm nor deny these allegations.

Who the hell voted for this guy as funniest poster?

Who the hell voted for this guy as funniest poster?

Hang in there Joisey there are several fans that understand your perspective and have your same gripes

I'm one of those fans.

Jets, Cards, Rams, Pats........... It's all the same. I can't spend $5100 on "entertainment" not to mention the $40-$50 to park.

I can't think of any Jets fan I know that would be paying $5,100 + $40-50 to park each game for three tickets Gainzo. The fact that you're going to go to half of the games for $2,500 + parking is remarkable.

I can think of any Jets fan that would be still be alive if we had the same success as the Pats :)

Here is what we need to do Tyson ,buy a huge piece of land that swamp next to the stadium with a bunch of JET & Giant fans turn it into a huge tailgating lot charge $10 to park there 1/2 of what the JETS & GIANTS ARE and inside of a couple of years we will have raised enough cash to pay for the land & the investment groups PSL`s........we will call it PSL Parking & Tailgateing ...

Funny you say that Chris, there are several bars along paterson plank that are doing that and even offer shuttles to the stadium.. making nice cash. Funny if you did not buy a parking pass last year, you are on a waiting list this year... priceless

Funny you say that Chris, there are several bars along paterson plank that are doing that and even offer shuttles to the stadium.. making nice cash. Funny if you did not buy a parking pass last year, you are on a waiting list this year... priceless

I shouldn`t be discussing it here as Woody will have his insiders here taking notes but ,imagine if you just got the large tailgaters together the ones spending $75& $100 a week to park there thats $750-$1000 a year to park & got them to invest $10,000 -$20,000 apiece and they just charged $10 a car for all there tailgaters & their friends to park there a lot for only 200 cars would bring in $20,000 a event...

I shouldn`t be discussing it here as Woody will have his insiders here taking notes but ,imagine if you just got the large tailgaters together the ones spending $75& $100 a week to park there thats $750-$1000 a year to park & got them to invest $10,000 -$20,000 apiece and they just charged $10 a car for all there tailgaters & their friends to park there a lot for only 200 cars would bring in $20,000 a event...

An empty lot of land? In NJ? Where?

Archived