Free Agents ignoring Kansas City

MTJ06

The same can be said about you too genius.

wow and insult. are you still in 2nd grade? i swear that line is old school. hey i know everything about the chiefs and thats all i need to know. here is something basic you should know. did you know the broncos have not won a legit SB?

• Replies 200
  • Created
  • Last Reply
wow and insult. are you still in 2nd grade? i swear that line is old school. hey i know everything about the chiefs and thats all i need to know. here is something basic you should know. did you know the broncos have not won a legit SB?

You've been throwing around nothing but insults since you came here, and with each post you look more foolish to everyone here, as if that's really even possible at this point.

heh thats incorrect. if he pushed for the merger obviously he had a bigger sight on the league. you can criticize him all you want, but you're just another spectator which means you're not someone with enough credible information to be listened to as if you were a expert on the subject. bash hunt all you want but what did the jets ever do for the ****ing league? nothing exactly. hunt wasnt about money, and you're being quite ignorant for implying that. hunt was not about money, he was about the people. unlike your faggot ass orginization like the rest, hunt actually welcomed fans to arrowhead. every kc chief player has to be involved in the community, do you know why? because hunt required them to. you sign a contract with the chiefs expect to be involved in the community. what owner did that besides him? yea your money theory is quite weak. by hunts contract requirements proves your money theory pretense. how does it feel?

You are a tiresome little dude. You do realize that you just came to a Jets board, bad mouthed Joe Namath and called the Jets "faggot ass"? You also **** all over the AFL despite being a self-proclaimed Chiefs fan. You shouldn't have to think hard to notice the hypopcrisy there.

I didn't say anything about Hunt being in it for the money. I said he was in it for the NFL franchise and he didn't care about anything else. If Davis had his way he would have tried to run the NFL into the ground. Hunt got his precious franchise when the rest of the AFL owners would have been better served to let things play out. I don't care if he spent his free time in charitable ventures or ****ing dead deer, the guy was a founding father of the AFL, but could have supporting the league a little better during the merger.

Instead of spending an hour writing the rest of my post which you will not read or understand despite it being factually correct and thoroughly documented, why don't you go find a Chiefs fan that was alive in the 1960's and ask them about the AFL and the merger. See what they think. Also, since you think they were a semi-pro team check out the Chiefs super bowl against the Vikings.

SuckAtInternet.jpg

dumme koupf means dumb head you ****ing idiot. stop trying to use the internet to seem intelligent.

When I was taught german spelling in school, internet was not in common use yet. Yes, I'm that old. And you still spell Kopf wrong you moron. And while dumme means dumb and kopf means head, you put them together as one word when you use them to insult someone. And that (very common) word is dummkopf. How many times do I need to explain that before you finally get it?

I may be from sweden but somehow I still spell better than you. In both english and german. And yet you question my intelligence? :lol:

Or to put all this on a way someone like you can understand: U fail! Pwnd111!!!

Now go away before I taunt you a second time.

When I was taught german spelling in school, internet was not in common use yet. Yes, I'm that old. And you still spell Kopf wrong you moron. And while dumme means dumb and kopf means head, you put them together as one word when you use them to insult someone. And that (very common) word is dummkopf. How many times do I need to explain that before you finally get it?

I may be from sweden but somehow I still spell better than you. In both english and german. And yet you question my intelligence? :lol:

Or to put all this on a way someone like you can understand: U fail! Pwnd111!!!

Now go away before I taunt you a second time.

yea for someone that claims to be older you still act like a child. pwnd? are you ****ing kidding me lmfao. are you the forum clown or something now. you can insult me all you want but unlike you i dont take offense to it.

yea for someone that claims to be older you still act like a child. pwnd? are you ****ing kidding me lmfao. are you the forum clown or something now. you can insult me all you want but unlike you i dont take offense to it.

I see spelling isn't your only problem. But reading comprehension as well.

As for taking offense easily... pot meet kettle. :lol:

And I would love to be the forum clown. I like making people laugh. And I see you have already filled the forum idiot position.

I think so. Can you give someone an infraction for being stupid? I think it's warranted in this case(no not me)

See, the self policing in this thread is the reason this board kicks ass. he would have been banned already at any other Jets message board. I personally am loving the bitch slapping going on in this thread. and have no intentions of stopping it. :lol:

Just warn me before you wave your private parts at his aunties.

Warn you? But then I loose the all important surprise factor.

Besides, I'm keeping it pretty clean in here. I'm not even pointing out the fact that I speak 2 languages very well and a 3rd well enough to make myself understood, while jetpower10 can't even speak one well. Ooops. I guess I just did. :lol:

Warn you? But then I loose the all important surprise factor.

Besides, I'm keeping it pretty clean in here. I'm not even pointing out the fact that I speak 2 languages very well and a 3rd well enough to make myself understood, while jetpower10 can't even speak one well. Ooops. I guess I just did. :lol:

Please! I want to avert my eyes!

But the Jets are Jennifer Anniston, the Chiefs are Angelina Jolie, and Herm is Brad Pitt. He left us to go to someone younger and better looking.

Right? Right!?!? :shock:

Where is that nincompoop these days?

I couldn't think of his name...nyjunc aka Lia Edwards. Man that guy was obsessive about defending duhHerm. Wonder what his thoughts would be today.

I didn't say anything about Hunt being in it for the money.

Oh, but he was.

Job # 1 was to turn a profit. How many other NFL owners can you think of that live in another city? The Hunts live in Dallas and Peterson has had free reign to run the business as long as he makes money. Under Peterson tenure, there has been 17 seasons without a SB appearence and 11 years without winning a post season game.

You are a tiresome little dude. You do realize that you just came to a Jets board, bad mouthed Joe Namath and called the Jets "faggot ass"? You also **** all over the AFL despite being a self-proclaimed Chiefs fan. You shouldn't have to think hard to notice the hypopcrisy there.

I didn't say anything about Hunt being in it for the money. I said he was in it for the NFL franchise and he didn't care about anything else. If Davis had his way he would have tried to run the NFL into the ground. Hunt got his precious franchise when the rest of the AFL owners would have been better served to let things play out. I don't care if he spent his free time in charitable ventures or ****ing dead deer, the guy was a founding father of the AFL, but could have supporting the league a little better during the merger.

Instead of spending an hour writing the rest of my post which you will not read or understand despite it being factually correct and thoroughly documented, why don't you go find a Chiefs fan that was alive in the 1960's and ask them about the AFL and the merger. See what they think. Also, since you think they were a semi-pro team check out the Chiefs super bowl against the Vikings.

Al Davis may have been the biggest prick of all time, but he still was a football mastermind and not just a money man like Hunt.

laugh talk about being hypocritical yourself.

Al Davis may have been the biggest prick of all time, but he still was a football mastermind and not just a money man like Hunt.

laugh talk about being hypocritical yourself.

Do you know what hypocrytical means? No smart, successful people have ever been pricks? Ever hear of Machiavelli? You are going to be in for a rude awakening when the real world comes knocking.

Do you know what hypocrytical means? No smart, successful people have ever been pricks? Ever hear of Machiavelli? You are going to be in for a rude awakening when the real world comes knocking.

I think that's why in school we reward people that cheat. It teaches people that in the real world you cheat to get ahead, rather than playing by the rules.

Machiavelli is kind of a bad example though. That book was written as a joke.

bill gates aint a prick. dont talk to me about the real world. rude awakening..lmfao ive already been through hell dont talk to me about rude awakening.

Archived