Tannenbaum says Jets would draft a QB

Bob

Talking w/ Ducis Rogers on "Sports Sunday" on WCBS TV. Nothing specific. Just said they try to stick to their board as much as possible and would draft a QB in the right spot.

Good. We need to leave all of our options open. QB is way to important to ignore and in todays game you need 2. He could also be saying this to increase the value of the #6 in c ase Ryan falls to us.

Talking w/ Ducis Rogers on "Sports Sunday" on WCBS TV. Nothing specific. Just said they try to stick to their board as much as possible and would draft a QB in the right spot.

Good. We need to leave all of our options open. QB is way to important to ignore and in todays game you need 2. He could also be saying this to increase the value of the #6 in c ase Ryan falls to us.

Every GM is saying the right things right now. Keep em guessin.

Yeah Everybody here seems to think we will draft either Mc Fadden or Gholston, but I really dont think we have any idea at this point what the jets will do in the draft. Between all of the free agent moves they made, and having no idea of how the first 5 picks will go, draft day should be fun to watch.

Yeah Everybody here seems to think we will draft either Mc Fadden or Gholston, but I really dont think we have any idea at this point what the jets will do in the draft. Between all of the free agent moves they made, and having no idea of how the first 5 picks will go, draft day should be fun to watch.

I think they`ll make the deal with Dallas, they will get McFadden we will get 2 latter first rounders and we will take a QB with the 2nd 1 or our 2nd round pick

I think they`ll make the deal with Dallas, they will get McFadden we will get 2 latter first rounders and we will take a QB with the 2nd 1 or our 2nd round pick

You really think Dallas will give up all that for one RB and still sign Marion Barber? Then sign those two RB's to about $100M in contracts with some $40M up-front/guaranteed. AND pass up on two other first-round talents and a 3rd rounder in a solid draft.

Sure it's possible. I think it's a pipe dream until I see it. As in Jerry Jones would have to be hitting the pipe, and hitting it hard.

You really think Dallas will give up all that for one RB and still sign Marion Barber? Then sign those two RB's to about $100M in contracts with some $40M up-front/guaranteed. AND pass up on two other first-round talents and a 3rd rounder in a solid draft.

Sure it's possible. I think it's a pipe dream until I see it. As in Jerry Jones would have to be hitting the pipe, and hitting it hard.

It's just pre draft GM bull****, maybe they would take a QB but this really doesn't mean anything

Exactly. One thing I have learned from watching pre-draft interviews with GMs and coaches is, they are all full of s***. They can't show their hand to anyone, so every player on the board is appealing to them.

It's just pre draft GM bull****, maybe they would take a QB but this really doesn't mean anything

Exactly. One thing I have learned from watching pre-draft interviews with GMs and coaches is, they are all full of s***. They can't show their hand to anyone, so every player on the board is appealing to them.

Archived