Greatest NBA team of all time

DMaynard

C - Abdul-Jabbar

PF - Tim Duncan

SF - Larry Bird

SG - Michael Jordan

PG - Magic

Magic was great, but you are probably too young to have seen Oscar Robertson play. If you did see him play, you must be old enough to have Alhiemzers. :P

Stockton is one of the all-time greats no doubt but I'd much rather have Magic in his prime (i.e. - before he got AIDS).

As for Abdul-Jabbar I think the only Center who really is arguably better is Wilt. Shaq was great but he couldn't win anything until after Jordan retired. Russell played in a different era and honestly I don't think b-ball players in the 50's for the most part compare to players from the mid-1970's and beyond. Basketball was a much different game back then and much less physical.

I know Russell has the rings but that's just how I feel.

Wilt got DOMINATED by Russell every year

Jabbar is over-rated due to having Magic and all those other guys around him granted Jabbar was great

Shaq has taken 3 teams to the NBA finals, not too many big men have

Hakeem quite simply is the best center of my lifetime, I dont recall a better big man than him

Incomplete without Mr. Clutch. JERRY WEST

Oh, I loved West. And he wasn't just a shooter. He could do it all. But what can you do with MJ and the Big O?

And can you imagine West or the Big O with a 3 point shot? Can you say 40 ppg average? And still get 10 - 12 assists.

LMFAO

WHERE THA HELL IS KOBE

WOW LMAO

HAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHHAHAHAHHAHHAHAHHAHA

R U SMOKIN A BLUNT

WOW

Kobe is a shooting guard. Are you telling me he is better than MJ? Who is doing the smoking? Besides, Kobe likes to cheat on his wife with fat ugly white broads. What's up wi dat?

How about the 1992 Dream Team?

Charles Barkley

Larry Bird

Clyde Drexler

Patrick Ewing

Earvin "Magic" Johnson

Michael Jordan

Christian Laettner

Karl Malone

Chris Mullin

Scottie Pippen

David Robinson

John Stockton

Pretty damn good all around. One guy kinda doesn't belong though, does he?

Kobe is a shooting guard. Are you telling me he is better than MJ? Who is doing the smoking? Besides, Kobe likes to cheat on his wife with fat ugly white broads. What's up wi dat?

kobe so hood he can cheat on his wife

mj cheated on fatter ugly ass tranny and ass they ass rape each other

he also got his pops killed

kobe>jordan just accept it

If you never saw the Big "O" in his prime, you missed a dominant 6"5 guard who was a scoring threat from anywhere past the half court line. He was good for 25 points a night, and double figures in assists. He also grabbed a few rebounds, normally in the 6-7 range. Oscar and MJ are the starting back-court of anyone's best team that ever was in the NBA.

Magic makes it as the small forward. Magic, MJ, and Oscar would be putting on some passing clinic all day long.

Wilt was the greatest physical specimen that ever played Center in the NBA. He could do everything from a physical standpoint, and was the strongest man in the NBA by far during his time. I saw a Knick Game in the late 1960s, right before the Debushessur trade, where Walt Bellamy, a 6"11 muscular Center in his own right, really fouled Wilt hard. Wilt turned, and gave a quick elbow to Bellamy, and Bellamy went flying into the 3rd row under the basket. He was standing, squared up with Wilt, under the basket, and Wilt flicked him about 12 feet like it was nothing. I know this happened, because he landed right in front of me. I was with my Father and Brother, in the 4th row. I was scared that Bellamy would land on us, and kill us. Remember, I was all of about 8-9 years old at the time. I honestly believe that had Wilt ever gotten mad at a player, he would have killed him.

How Russell dominated Wilt all those years is truly amazing.

Add Tim Duncan, as a power forward, and you have my team.

C - Wilt Chamberlain

PG - Oscar Robertson

SG - Michael Jordon

SF - Magic Johnson

PF - Tim Duncan

Stockton is one of the all-time greats no doubt but I'd much rather have Magic in his prime (i.e. - before he got AIDS).

As for Abdul-Jabbar I think the only Center who really is arguably better is Wilt. Shaq was great but he couldn't win anything until after Jordan retired. Russell played in a different era and honestly I don't think b-ball players in the 50's for the most part compare to players from the mid-1970's and beyond. Basketball was a much different game back then and much less physical.

I know Russell has the rings but that's just how I feel.

Remember, these are all players in their PRIME!

Center: Akeem Olajuwan

Power Forward: Tim Duncan

Small Forward/Point Foward on Defense: Scottie Pippen

Shooting Guard: Reggie Miller

Point Guard: John Stockton

Before you criticize....just think about this....

Bench (in their prime)

C. Patrick Ewing

PF. Shawn Kemp

SF. Charles Barkley

SG. Michael Jordan

PG. Jason Kidd

Remember, these are all players in their PRIME!

Center: Akeem Olajuwan

Power Forward: Tim Duncan

Small Forward/Point Foward on Defense: Scottie Pippen

Shooting Guard: Reggie Miller

Point Guard: John Stockton

Before you criticize....just think about this....

Bench (in their prime)

C. Patrick Ewing

PF. Shawn Kemp

SF. Charles Barkley

SG. Michael Jordan

PG. Jason Kidd

With all due respect I don't know how you can put Miller, even in his prime, over Jordan and both Kidd and Stockton over Magic. Kidd was a great player but he was never even a good shooter and never won a championship. Ewing was a great player, greatest Knick and definitely a top 10 center of all time but even in his prime I wouldn't put him over Kareem, Wilt, Russell and Shaq.

These things are pretty subjective but there's probably a top 10 most people would agree on.

kobe so hood he can cheat on his wife

mj cheated on fatter ugly ass tranny and ass they ass rape each other

he also got his pops killed

kobe>jordan just accept it

Now, that is funny. Never heard the story about the tranny, but if that is true, Cuba Gooding, Jr. should not be trying so hard to wear MJ's underwear. :P

PG Stockton

SG M. Jordan

SF Robertson

PF Wilt

C Russell

I know Wilt is a C but he works as a better PF for me.

Now that is interesting. You have two players out of position, but it would be intriguing. Wilt and Russell being on the court the same time would absolutely dominate the rebounding, both offense and defense. And Robertson had the size to be an unbelievable scorer and passer at a SF position. Plus he was big for his time and could defend small forwards. With Russell at a high post, Wilt at a low post, Jordon and Robertson could feed off of them and score at will with Stockton setting it up. And then on defense, how is anyone going to drive against Wilt AND Russell?

Nice job.

Archived