JetNation Might Need A New Home

Maxman

Max, if it doesnt all work out, we can always relocate to a free web hosting program until you get things figured out.

If you do use this advice, I'd suggest freeforums.com would be the best free host of all of them. ( I used them to create my site).

You can just post the freeforum link here as a sticky, and ask people to save the address as favorites, and we'd at least be able to use that for the weekend.

well since we are nearing the doomsday hour...

I just want to say good bye...

At a train station)

Piggy: Saying goodbye, going away

Seems like goodbye's such a hard thing to say

Kermit: Touching our hands, wondering why

Both: It's time for saying goodbye.

(On a country road with Scooter on bicycle)

Scooter: Saying goodbye, why is it sad?

Makes us remember the good times we've had

Much more to say, foolish to try

It's time for saying goodbye.

(In the back of a truck with Camilla)

Gonzo:

Don't want to leave, but we both know

Sometimes its better to go

(On a Greyhound bus)

Rowlf:

Somehow I know, we'll meet again

Not sure quite where and I don't know just when

(On the roadside, hitchhiking)

Floyd: You're in my heart, so until then

Electric Mayhem: It's time for saying goodbye.

(In a freight train car)

Fozzie:

Somehow I know, we'll meet again

Not sure quite where and I don't know just when

You're in my heart so until then

Wanna smile

Wanna cry

Saying goodbye

All except Kermit & Fozzie:

La la la la, la la la la

It's time for saying goodbye

La la la la, la la la la

La la la la-la la la.

that were using this server as your own little playground, we have your information and we are calling your parents. Of course you are in India so I am not sure when to call because of the time zone difference. But we will work that out and call you.

When we do we will say F YOU to your face. People here in Corporate America have important time to be wasting on things like football talk. By uploading your stuff you are slowing us down and making our unproductive time, unproductive. Honestly, we don't have time for that. We are busy people.

So stay away. We know where you live.

:rl:

WTF? We are outsourcing now?

Just read in the paper that the BLUE CLAWS are looking for housing for the players...

age 19-28.....they need homes for them...IF you volunteer your haus ...you get free tixs for the season to the games.....an maybe I can get my lawn mowed....an a little bed time story!!!!!....:wub1:

Why are hackers from India targetting us anyway? You'd think they'd aim for like, the Republican Party's forums, or maybe at least the Giants forums. I mean I know we are by far and away the best forum on the internet, but c'mon.

Max, if it doesnt all work out, we can always relocate to a free web hosting program until you get things figured out.

If you do use this advice, I'd suggest freeforums.com would be the best free host of all of them. ( I used them to create my site).

You can just post the freeforum link here as a sticky, and ask people to save the address as favorites, and we'd at least be able to use that for the weekend.

chances of that are somewhat less than zero.

Just read in the paper that the BLUE CLAWS are looking for housing for the players...

age 19-28.....they need homes for them...IF you volunteer your haus ...you get free tixs for the season to the games.....an maybe I can get my lawn mowed....an a little bed time story!!!!!....:wub1:

If the Blue Claws is a womens beach volleyball team they can feel free to crash at my house, otherwise forget it.

The hackers are doing all this work to get in here and then they will probably take a look around and say WTF, all this code cracking for this? Some poor bastard in Bangalore is probably going to get two behind the ear for this fiasco.

Maybe our friend from the Dell Call Center in India can shed some light on this situation for us. You remember, the guy that helped us out voting on the SI Poll back in the day.

(I shouldn't have to produce, write and direct this stuff). :roll:

Maybe our friend from the Dell Call Center in India can shed some light on this situation for us. You remember, the guy that helped us out voting on the SI Poll back in the day.

(I shouldn't have to produce, write and direct this stuff). :roll:

Maybe he got two behind the ear for that...

Archived