steroids

kobe24jets

how do you prove abuse?

Legalizing steroids is not the answer.

Because banning them has been so effective. It would be better for everyone involved to just regulate them to a certain amount of use with no tolerance for abuse.

Because banning them has been so effective. It would be better for everyone involved to just regulate them to a certain amount of use with no tolerance for abuse.

So we should legalize them because it has been difficult to control their use? Thats a terrible reason in my opinion. You dont legalize something because its tough to control.

Plus you are putting the athletes who choose not to end their lives early and cause a lifetime of damage at a disadvantage. You are now forcing all players to use steroids. That is not acceptable at all.

You know what works? Tough punishment. If you were banned for life for the first offense, how many players would do steroids and HGH? The bullsh!t penalties that were in place before and what they have now are a joke... thank you players union.

You're open for consideration. Im not.

The only plan I would consider is allowing the players on teams who finish out of the playoffs to use 'roids and playoff players cannot. That would balance things out:p

nah seriously

i gotta get big fast

ya dig

im 6ft6

220 pounds

i need to b 240-250

Kobe, all the steroids in the world are not going to offset your finger injury. And when did you get up to 220? That's heavy, dawg. It's not going to help ya guard some of the quicker guards out there, ya dig?

So we should legalize them because it has been difficult to control their use? Thats a terrible reason in my opinion. You dont legalize something because its tough to control.

Plus you are putting the athletes who choose not to end their lives early and cause a lifetime of damage at a disadvantage. You are now forcing all players to use steroids. That is not acceptable at all.

You know what works? Tough punishment. If you were banned for life for the first offense, how many players would do steroids and HGH? The bullsh!t penalties that were in place before and what they have now are a joke... thank you players union.

You're open for consideration. Im not.

The only plan I would consider is allowing the players on teams who finish out of the playoffs to use 'roids and playoff players cannot. That would balance things out:p

Besides Lyle Alzado who died of a freakin' brain tumor, name one athlete who has died directly due to steroid use. Not everyone has to use them. There are plenty of players now that don't use them and are still the best in the league. Again, if there is going to be any damage from steroid use, it is going to come from abusing them, not using them in moderation. They will NEVER be able to stop steroid use. It's just not going to happen. Now by regulating the use, they only benefit. More home runs, more TDs, big name players coming back from injury faster. There is no downside to it.

Besides Lyle Alzado who died of a freakin' brain tumor, name one athlete who has died directly due to steroid use. Not everyone has to use them. There are plenty of players now that don't use them and are still the best in the league. Again, if there is going to be any damage from steroid use, it is going to come from abusing them, not using them in moderation. They will NEVER be able to stop steroid use. It's just not going to happen. Now by regulating the use, they only benefit. More home runs, more TDs, big name players coming back from injury faster. There is no downside to it.

even Alzado cannot be completely sure he got it from 'roids. There are many side effects. We dont know when the side effects start and what level is abuse. All we know every athlete who has used has had their life shortened by 'roids... but we cant prove it. Its impossible to prove.

There are too many unknowns and issues with 'roids.

It just isnt worth it. And as ive said, because you cannot control something doesnt mean we should legalize it. That is a terrible idea.

You want it.. fine. I dont. Its a risk I dont feel sports should take. Make the penalties severe. That will stop it.

Actually, that is a primary reason why they SHOULD be legalized, as well as alot of drugs. Right now our government has no control on the drug trafficking market short of small busts and customs checks. We spend BILLIONS of dollars every year fighting a failed battle. By legalizing it, you can regulate and govern the dispersement of the drugs, as well as make a ton of money from taxing it as a sin tax. Study after study across the world shows that abuse goes way down when things are legal.

Archived