Who do you NOT want the Jets to draft

Irish Jet

Who specifically do want the Jets to avoid if available???  

1 member has voted

1. 1. Who specifically do want the Jets to avoid if available???

I was thinking today about how I basically wouldn't mind us drafting any of the following:

Vernon Gholston

Leodis McKelvin

Matt Ryan

Chris Long

Darren McFadden

The guys who want us to avoid drafting that high are either Ellis or Dorsey who would both be dominated in our D. I'm also not too high on Jake Long/

So what top prospect do you want the Jets to avoid at all costs in this draft???

I was thinking today about how I basically wouldn't mind us drafting any of the following:

Vernon Gholston

Leodis McKelvin

Matt Ryan

Chris Long

The guys who want us to avoid drafting that high are either Ellis or Dorsey who would both be dominated in our D. I'm also not too high on Jake Long/

So what top prospect do you want the Jets to avoid at all costs in this draft???

Matt Ryan. if the jets were to get a QB they could get the same value in the 2nd round. Besides i believe Kellen will be worlds better this year

Matt Ryan. if the jets were to get a QB they could get the same value in the 2nd round. Besides i believe Kellen will be worlds better this year

I hope you're right. However if we did I wouldn't complain, he's got the best potential to become an Elite QB than any other QB in the draft. Flacco could be an option too but if we are going to go with a QB, I want it to be Ryan.

No Dorsey or Ellis I think Jenkins is the right person for NT and I just dont think we need either one of these guys.

I say no Matt Ryan. I would take Dorsey ore Ellis to learn from Jenkins. That would set up what we need now as well as set up our Future learning from one of the best in the game.

I say no Matt Ryan. I would take Dorsey ore Ellis to learn from Jenkins. That would set up what we need now as well as set up our Future learning from one of the best in the game.

They don't have the size to be a 3-4 NT regardless of what they learn.

The only pick that absolutely doesn't make sense after all the moves the Jets have made so far would be Matt Ryan. Truth is I don't think Ryan has the value of a #6 pick franchise QB anyway. For this year I'm sure they fully intend to evaluate their QB situation behind a much improved OL. You know this organization wants to do everything they can to help their QB situation succeed. If not they could be looking next year for a QB, but then it could be a real nightmare sending this organization who knows how far back. :(

If the Jets were to take either McFadden, Mendenhall or Ryan, I would have a HUGE problem with it. Other than that, the others arn't bad choices.

I voted against drafting Ghloston, Ellis, McKelvin and Dorsey

Dorsey is going to be pretty good but I do not want him to be here, I also don't want to see Ellis who will be HORRIBLE in the leagues.

I also think Chris Long won't be successful in the league neither.

DRAFT DARREN MCFADDEN!

Archived