LenDale White Cited near Club In Denver

Jedi_Jet1121

LenDale White cited near club in Denver

Associated Press

Updated: March 16, 2008, 8:41 PM EST 2 comments

add this RSS blog email print

DENVER (AP) - Tennessee Titans running back LenDale White has been cited with destruction of property, disobedience to a lawful order/interference and resistance.

Police spokeswoman Sharon Hahn said Sunday that the 23-year-old Denver native was cited shortly after 2 a.m. Saturday. She didn't have details of what led to the citation, which was first reported by KUSA-TV. White was cited near a downtown club that was throwing a party in his honor Friday night. He had a team-best 1,110 yards rushing last season.

LenDale White cited near club in Denver

Associated Press

Updated: March 16, 2008, 8:41 PM EST 2 comments

add this RSS blog email print

DENVER (AP) - Tennessee Titans running back LenDale White has been cited with destruction of property, disobedience to a lawful order/interference and resistance.

Police spokeswoman Sharon Hahn said Sunday that the 23-year-old Denver native was cited shortly after 2 a.m. Saturday. She didn't have details of what led to the citation, which was first reported by KUSA-TV. White was cited near a downtown club that was throwing a party in his honor Friday night. He had a team-best 1,110 yards rushing last season.

They never seem to learn do they?

They never seem to learn do they?

Pac Man Jones is a Cancer to the Titains in this point of time. Fisher needs to get control of this team or he'll lose all his start players.

Titans have the worst off and on field problems in the NFL heres some names here

Pacman

Hanthsworth

White

am i missing somoene?

Pac Man Jones is a Cancer to the Titains in this point of time. Fisher needs to get control of this team or he'll lose all his start players.

Titans have the worst off and on field problems in the NFL heres some names here

Pacman

Hanthsworth

White

am i missing somoene?

You think they have had more problems than Cincy? Their star WR friggin' popped the HC in the chops. Excuse me -- allegedly.

I think Palmer & Houshmandzadeh are like the only non a-holes on the team. And Palmer does those homo hot dog ads.

Pacman

Hanthsworth

White

am i missing somoene?

Pacman has been suspended for over a year now. I don't know how much of an influence he can really have now.

Haynesworth has been a headcase in the past but he really got his act together this past season and put the garbage behind him.

As for White I think this incident is getting really exaggerated. The guy wasn't even arrested. Never detained, never had to post bail. He got in trouble probably b/c him and some of his hometown friends got drunk at a club and acted stupid.

I don't know all the details yet but so far Justin Miller is more of a "thug turd" than Lendale White.

You think they have had more problems than Cincy? Their star WR friggin' popped the HC in the chops. Excuse me -- allegedly.

I think Palmer & Houshmandzadeh are like the only non a-holes on the team. And Palmer does those homo hot dog ads.

Got me there =p but its 12 am lol

Maybe if he breaks both his legs or gets kidnapped by terrorists you'll be right. He just had a 1,000 yard season and he's only 23.

Thomas Jones had nearly identical numbers in yards & carries behind a much, much worse OL than White had in Tennessee & you think Jones is awful.

White certainly has special talent, but so far he's been mostly a great disappointment. One of those guys you wonder "what if" as in what if he didn't have stool in his head instead of brains.

You can't compare this to Pacman shooting up that club in Vegas. White wasn't even arrested.

I wasn't comparing it to Pacman shooting up a club...but Pacman does seem to get into trouble when he goes out it seems.

And it was really just a light-hearted joke anyway. You may want to check down aisle 9 in your local supermarket as I hear that's usually where they stock up on boxes of a sense of humor.

Thomas Jones had nearly identical numbers in yards & carries behind a much, much worse OL than White had in Tennessee & you think Jones is awful.

White certainly has special talent, but so far he's been mostly a great disappointment. One of those guys you wonder "what if" as in what if he didn't have stool in his head instead of brains.

White scored more touchdowns and is only 23 so he's going to get better.

White scored more touchdowns and is only 23 so he's going to get better.

He also lost 5 fumbles. And I saw a bunch of Tennessee games. You honestly think White was plowing/forcing his way into the endzone each time or took a couple 50 yards to the house? Most of them he walked in.

And again, you think that the Jets' OL was on a par with Tennessee's?

LT - can't run-block

LG - can't block anything

C - good

RG - no push in run-blocking

RT - see LG

TE - lousy run-blocker

FB - non-existent

There is no comparison to run-blocking like that.

White also did nothing against any top run defenses. Who did he torch? The Raiders?

I'm no Thomas Jones lover, and White is exactly my type of RB (bruiser with enough speed), but so far he's been unimpressive & I wouldn't be too thrilled if we'd burned a high 2nd-rounder on him.

He also lost 5 fumbles. And I saw a bunch of Tennessee games. You honestly think White was plowing/forcing his way into the endzone each time or took a couple 50 yards to the house? Most of them he walked in.

And again, you think that the Jets' OL was on a par with Tennessee's?

LT - can't run-block

LG - can't block anything

C - good

RG - no push in run-blocking

RT - see LG

TE - lousy run-blocker

FB - non-existent

There is no comparison to run-blocking like that.

White also did nothing against any top run defenses. Who did he torch? The Raiders?

I'm no Thomas Jones lover, and White is exactly my type of RB (bruiser with enough speed), but so far he's been unimpressive & I wouldn't be too thrilled if we'd burned a high 2nd-rounder on him.

As opposed to burning a high second round pick and giving a big contract to someone who is not as good and is 7 years older?

As for Tenn having a better O-line I agree with you on that but whose fault is it that the Jets draft undersized, finesse tackles with the 4th pick and sign scrubs like Clement and Clarke to start when they wouldn't start on some NFL teams?

As opposed to burning a high second round pick and giving a big contract to someone who is not as good and is 7 years older?

As for Tenn having a better O-line I agree with you on that but whose fault is it that the Jets draft undersized, finesse tackles with the 4th pick and sign scrubs like Clement and Clarke to start when they wouldn't start on some NFL teams?

I'm just saying that given their respective situations, I'd say Jones was better last year & he wasn't too impressive.

Archived