looks like jets dont want dmc

chacepennington

Trading down from #6 to #10 and adding a 3rd rounder seems fine to me. If the Jets aren't looking to add one of the projected top 6, then it's a winner.

But I just don't put any faith in this. It seems way to early for teams to start talking about trading picks.

This is why it's silly. Trading to #1 before the draft, or trading a player for a pick before the draft - that's different. Who the hell (other than Terry Bradway) would move up like that before the pick is on the clock?

Moving up or down from #6 to #10 is a draft day move, not a move a team makes 5-6 weeks beforehand.

This is why it's silly. Trading to #1 before the draft, or trading a player for a pick before the draft - that's different. Who the hell (other than Terry Bradway) would move up like that before the pick is on the clock?

Moving up or down from #6 to #10 is a draft day move, not a move a team makes 5-6 weeks beforehand.

lol, exactly

In the draft, no1 knows what will happen untill after it already happened

I don't know why everyone hates McFadden so much. He has a different running style from Reggie Bush. He hits the hole very hard. He reminds me of a faster version of Eddie George.

Not saying the Jets should draft him, thanks to Thomas Jones it's virtually impossible, but I don't think he's going to be as terrible as most people say he will.

I don't know why everyone hates McFadden so much. He has a different running style from Reggie Bush. He hits the hole very hard. He reminds me of a faster version of Eddie George.

Not saying the Jets should draft him, thanks to Thomas Jones it's virtually impossible, but I don't think he's going to be as terrible as most people say he will.

Every offseason we have those fans who call everyone a bust, I guess to try and be different and sound smart if they do bust and say "I told you so"

Mario Williams=Bust

Vince Young=Bust

Adrian Peterson=Overhyped Bust

Jay Cutler=Bust

Matt leinart=Bust (Dont really know yet)

Reggie Bush= I guess we can say hes a bust

Get the point? People call other busts like crazy just because they feel like saying it. I was always a fan of Vince Young but when I seen him dominate the championship game vs USC and beat the best team in the nation, I knew then and there he would be a winning Quarterback

And Iv watched McFadden since his freshman year, and I can say this... Hes a winner.

I love DMC and think he is better than AP ever could be. I agree that he is a completely different runner, as Bush loves to dance behind the LOS and DMC goes north south, makes one juke or cut and its off to the races. IF i only get DMC on draft I would still jump for joy (obviously im glad we have other picks, but just emphasizing how bad i think the jets need him to be a playmaker on offense, someone that other teams have to worry about)

Every offseason we have those fans who call everyone a bust, I guess to try and be different and sound smart if they do bust and say "I told you so"

Mario Williams=Bust

Vince Young=Bust

Adrian Peterson=Overhyped Bust

Jay Cutler=Bust

Matt leinart=Bust (Dont really know yet)

Reggie Bush= I guess we can say hes a bust

Get the point? People call other busts like crazy just because they feel like saying it. I was always a fan of Vince Young but when I seen him dominate the championship game vs USC and beat the best team in the nation, I knew then and there he would be a winning Quarterback

And Iv watched McFadden since his freshman year, and I can say this... Hes a winner.

I don't get where all the McFadden hate is coming from. The comparisons to Reggie Bush are silliness. He is a different style of runner. Bush is a shifty, 3rd down type back who can't run North-South.

McFadden hits the hole hard and can still do all the shifty stuff guys like Bush, Leon and Westbrook do.

I don't get where all the McFadden hate is coming from. The comparisons to Reggie Bush are silliness. He is a different style of runner. Bush is a shifty, 3rd down type back who can't run North-South.

McFadden hits the hole hard and can still do all the shifty stuff guys like Bush, Leon and Westbrook do.

Who has compared Bush's and McFadden's running style?

All I can say is this...Draft day wil be awesome... and sme people wil be upset and some people wil be happy on this board... lol But I cant wait!! 40 something days left...

I'll be happy with and root for whomever the Jets draft in the first round.

Nope, but what I'm saying is the offer is a little short!

OH NOES! THE OFFER IS LESS THAN 100 POINTS SHORT! KILL IT WITH FIRE!

Don't be comical, the jets aren't going to let a 4th rounder keep them from trading down if they want too.

OH NOES! THE OFFER IS LESS THAN 100 POINTS SHORT! KILL IT WITH FIRE!

Don't be comical, the jets aren't going to let a 4th rounder keep them from trading down if they want too.

Why not? We drafted Leon Washington in the 4th round, the 4th round is a round to draft the "Steal" of the draft

Why not? We drafted Leon Washington in the 4th round, the 4th round is a round to draft the "Steal" of the draft

we already have 2 picks in the 4th. If the jets feel like they want to trade down no matter what they're going to be willing to do it for less than that silly chart says they have too. Not every draft trade had followed that chart. I don't have the information, but I'm willing to bet more trades than not have not been 100% equal chart value.

Well then let's trade down so we have nothing but 4th rounders. Trade with every team that has a 4th rounder. It would cost us 2271 points; minus the two that we already have, is 2091.

Trade:

1(6) = 1600

2(4) = 550

And we'd even have change leftover for a pair of late 5th rounders.

So that's 34 draft picks we get. If we find only 5 sleepers then we're set. And the contracts are cheap also.

Why didn't I think of this?

:bag:

Well then let's trade down so we have nothing but 4th rounders. Trade with every team that has a 4th rounder. It would cost us 2271 points; minus the two that we already have, is 2091.

Trade:

1(6) = 1600

2(4) = 550

So that's 34 draft picks we get. If we find only 5 sleepers then we're set. And the contracts are cheap also.

Isn't there only a certain number of picks a team is allowed to have? ;)

Trade:

1(6) = 1600

2(4) = 550

Wow... Just wow with that post, thats all I can say.

Archived