Sox could boycott Japan trip?

Garb

You're such a pain in the arse - which is why I don't understand why you won't let JBF back. You know, your kindred spirit.:P

I'll be honest here. I miss the old days when insults flew, no one took it super serioulsy, everyone here was familiar with one another....ah, the good 'ole days.

Holy crap. There are posts in this thread that define IRONY. This one stands above the rest.

Yes we should just let the insults fly on this site. Because nobody ever gets mad or anything. Unreal Garby, unreal.

Holy crap. There are posts in this thread that define IRONY. This one stands above the rest.

Yes we should just let the insults fly on this site. Because nobody ever gets mad or anything. Unreal Garby, unreal.

Dear Max,

There are insults, and then there's the c-word.

Sincerely,

Patsieb*tch

LOL!

Dear Max,

Sincerely,

Patsieb*tch

LOL!

Its still an insult. Who cares if its the c-word. What makes the c-word worse than others? That are far worse insults than the c-word and far worse words.

Its still an insult. Who cares if its the c-word. What makes the c-word worse than others? That are far worse insults than the c-word and far worse words.

You have a lot to learn. Lesson #1 - you really should not tell a woman what word is insulting to her or not.

Lesson #2 - To a woman, that WORD is far and away beyond the relm of insult. There is no worse - well, maybe telling someone they are a lousy mother would be worse.

Dear Max,

Sincerely,

Patsieb*tch

LOL!

Well everyones line is different and that is why JBF is not here anymore. Saying we should let people insult each other doesn't make a lot of sense to me.

Well everyones line is different and that is why JBF is not here anymore. Saying we should let people insult each other doesn't make a lot of sense to me.

Good point by you, I guess.

Note to self: subtle insults. ;)

Archived