Derek Lee already has 2 home runs tonight

Matt39

I really wish I could watch the game. I love it when the Cubs play at Coors Midwest.

But, no, ESPN must meet their quota of broadcasting 85 Yankee games per season and WGN is showing some stupid movie like they always are every single time I'm awake in time to watch the damn Cubs.

I really wish I could watch the game. I love it when the Cubs play at Coors Midwest.

But, no, ESPN must meet their quota of broadcasting 85 Yankee games per season and WGN is showing some stupid movie like they always are every single time I'm awake in time to watch the damn Cubs.

get the baseball package, it works miracles

and can you really blame ESPN for showing the Yankees/Rangers over the match-up of the century known as Cubs vs Rockies? :mrgreen:

They showed the Yankees last night. Even if they are not going to show Cubs/Reds on Monday Night Baseball, they should at least offer up a little variety. There are a lot of games tonight that they could chose from.

MLBtv on your computer.

If you can swing it Troll, it's a great way to watch the Cubs for those of us not in the Chicago area.

cheers,

d

Yeah, I've heard about that, but that just wouldn't fly on my slow-ass internet connection. I'm stuck in the days of dial-up.

EB, how long was there an extra innings free preview? Hopefully, just for the weekend, else I'll be really pissed. Tonight was the first time I've seen the Cubs play since July 4th, and I missed all the good parts tonight anyway. :evil:

Yeah, I've heard about that, but that just wouldn't fly on my slow-a$$ internet connection. I'm stuck in the days of dial-up.

EB, how long was there an extra innings free preview? Hopefully, just for the weekend, else I'll be really pissed. Tonight was the first time I've seen the Cubs play since July 4th, and I missed all the good parts tonight anyway. :evil:

Past 3 weeks

Archived