Memo to Mangini/Tannenbaum

SoFlaJets

So we say that KC would of been better had Coles been playing but we also think that Coles sucks....interesting

No one said he sucks....It has been said countless times however that he is a selfish,childish,whiny,greedy,ungrateful SOB.

Edit:I guess someone did say he sucks, :dohslap:but it was just Arsis, so its not like it really counts.:Nuts:

Either way, I still say the majority of this board would agree with everything I wrote about the guy rather than saying he sucks

All the jets have to do is give him an extension that pays him whatever he was gong to make over the next two years and allows us to cut him after that. He is getting old, he has concussion problems, he thinks he is the best when he really is mediocre at his finest. It's just that we suck so much as WR we're basically ****ed without him. We have absolutely no depth at WR and probably the worst WR corps in the NFL.

When did Coles become just "average"

Don't let his money demands cloud your judgement of the player

If it was you,, you'd be all for getting paid

When was he anything more than an average WR? The guy had two above average seasons in 02 ans 03(one wasn't even for the jets) one slightly above average season in 06 and the other 5 years he was in the league was garbage. He doesn't score many TDs, isn't that good after the catch, has health issues, a greedy selfish attitude and an inflated self worth. I think the real question is when was he ever anything special? when he has two decent seasons in a row 5 years ago?

He's the best we got

So lets make him happy

I am not going to argue how good he is, other than the fact that he would be welcomed on every single team in the league with open arms

The problem is that he's never happy. that's why he left the Jets the first time, and the reason the Redskins dumped him back to us.

He's the best we got

So lets make him happy

I am not going to argue how good he is, other than the fact that he would be welcomed on every single team in the league with open arms

That isn't true, there are many teams who wouldn't have a use for him. For how much he is making most of the nfl teams wouldn't want anything to do with him. If he got paid for his level of skill and production, you're right, a lot of teams would love him as a #2 or #3 receiver.

Archived