Over/Under.

NY JET 29

Leon, and Justin will combine for over/under 6 touchdowns on kick returns?  

1 member has voted

1. 1. Leon, and Justin will combine for over/under 6 touchdowns on kick returns?

• Over- 7.
    • Over- More than 7.
    • Under- 5.
    • Under- Less than 5.

Kick returns only??

I say at most, they get 3 combined. I doubt our ST will be as effective now that the Cane is gone.

You're seriously overating our returners/return team if you think we're going to get 7 kick return TD's.

Leon got 3 last year. He'll get 4 this year, and Mller will get at least 3.

lot more likely we get 0 than we get 7.

First of all were not getting 0. Losing Westhoff isn't the end of the world, because we got O'dea, and look at Devin Hester, and the rest of Chicago's blocking on the kick returns.

Second, there's a better chance we get 7 than 0. Getting 0 with Leon, and Justin is PATHETIC!

First of all were not getting 0. Losing Westhoff isn't the end of the world, because we got O'dea, and look at Devin Hester, and the rest of Chicago's blocking on the kick returns.

You are aware that if they got even 4 or 5 teams would just kick away from the returners.:roll:

You are aware that if they got even 4 or 5 teams would just kick away from the returners.:roll:

Ok well if we were at 4 or 5 with a good amount of games left, and kickers would give us the ball at the 40 every time I guess I would win the debate.

I don't even have 500 vcash. Neither do you.

Actually, I do. It just hasn't been paid to me yet. I have over 1,000. I guarantee by the end of the NFL season I'll have at least 5,000.

if we're talking vcash, I'm willing to bet any amount. I can cover whatever you can cover. If we're talking real cash, I'm willing to bet up to 1K. :)

Actually, I do. It just hasn't been paid to me yet. I have over 1,000. I guarantee by the end of the NFL season I'll have at least 5,000.

if we're talking vcash, I'm willing to bet any amount. I can cover whatever you can cover. If we're talking real cash, I'm willing to bet up to 1K. :)

Oh yeah I should have over 1000 when it's paied out to. I guarantee by the end of the nfl season im over 10,000.

This post is for my 100 vcash. Also I bet Max ends up giving us like 5000 becuase he feels bad for the people like you to have no money while ME,LURKER, AND IJ will be in the 100,000s.

What do you mean I have no money? When everything pays out i should be in the 1000's,

Archived