Gholsotn and Mcfadden are gone, and we feel it's a reach at 6 for a CB. Solution....

NY JET 29

If Gholston, and Mcfadden are gone then the only trading partner would be NO(#10), because there goal is Dorsey, or Ellis, so if one of those 2 are there I can see NO agreeing to a deal with us. We would still get a CB just probably not Mckelvin, and maybe not Jenkins. Cromartie should defineately be there.

What would we get from NO though? I'd say swap the first rounders, plus we get NO's 2nd, 4th rounder, and 7th rounder. That would give us 3 4th round picks! Plus in round 2 we get a pass rusher, AND a playmaking WR!

If Gholston, and Mcfadden are gone then the only trading partner would be NO(#10), because there goal is Dorsey, or Ellis, so if one of those 2 are there I can see NO agreeing to a deal with us. We would still get a CB just probably not Mckelvin, and maybe not Jenkins. Cromartie should defineately be there.

What would we get from NO though? I'd say swap the first rounders, plus we get NO's 2nd, 4th rounder, and 7th rounder. That would give us 3 4th round picks! Plus in round 2 we get a pass rusher, AND a playmaking WR!

we already have the saints 4th round pick but I do like your thinking.

You should be the GM, it all seems so clear now. Just trade the pick! It's so simple

Idiot - everyone is falling over themselves to trade most of their picks to us so they can move up from #10 to #6 in round 1. Why can you not see this?

I've heard, I'm just a little skeptical that 31 different team's could be that interested in our pick. It just kind of seems you know, a little unrealistic. I guess I'm just being kind of a pessimist, I apologize.

I've heard, I'm just a little skeptical that 31 different team's could be that interested in our pick. It just kind of seems you know, a little unrealistic. I guess I'm just being kind of a pessimist, I apologize.

Someone will have interest in the pick. If NE trades up with KC to get Gholston then maybe someone will want the #6 in order to jump ahead of KC for Ryan?

Someone will have interest in the pick. If NE trades up with KC to get Gholston then maybe someone will want the #6 in order to jump ahead of KC for Ryan?

kc wont be trading their pick. we will go jake long probably. thats if herm dont plan on adding new additions to the d, if so can plan on seeing gholsten in a red and white uniform.

kc wont be trading their pick. we will go jake long probably. thats if herm dont plan on adding new additions to the d, if so can plan on seeing gholsten in a red and white uniform.

IfJ ake Long is there at #5 then he should be the pick. But Herm doesnt draft offensive lineman. He likes D-lineman and fast defensive players like Justin Miller and Vilma. Given the choice, I can see Herm passing on Long in favor of Ellis or Dorsey. He can get a good Tackle in the second round, if nec.

That would be freakin' outstanding.

#31 ranked offense, no QB, no OL, no OL prospects, the loss of Weigmann & Welbourn to FA, no FA acquisitions on offense whatsoever, Hali/Allen already there (with Allen being franchised), and Herm goes for another DE. Where have I seen this before? I wonder...

IfJ ake Long is there at #5 then he should be the pick. But Herm doesnt draft offensive lineman. He likes D-lineman and fast defensive players like Justin Miller and Vilma. Given the choice, I can see Herm passing on Long in favor of Ellis or Dorsey. He can get a good Tackle in the second round, if nec.

rather see gholsten come to kc. can put him opposite side of dj or even try em at mlb.

#31 ranked offense, no QB, no OL, no OL prospects, the loss of Weigmann & Welbourn to FA, no FA acquisitions on offense whatsoever, Hali/Allen already there (with Allen being franchised), and Herm goes for another DE. Where have I seen this before? I wonder...

DE, wouldnt play DE for kc. gholsten is only 262 so could could be transitioned into a lb. 2. qb brodie is our qb. 3. wiegman was old welbourn wasnt that great. like previously stated, rome wasnt built in a day. takes time to build chemisty on a line. think wiegman, shields, waters, roaf set worked out straight from the get go? no took acouple years to build the chemistry and trust amongst one another.

Beats me, I better do some research:Typotux:

DE, wouldnt play DE for kc. gholsten is only 262 so could could be transitioned into a lb. 2. qb brodie is our qb. 3. wiegman was old welbourn wasnt that great. like previously stated, rome wasnt built in a day. takes time to build chemisty on a line. think wiegman, shields, waters, roaf set worked out straight from the get go? no took acouple years to build the chemistry and trust amongst one another.

The Cheifs won't do better than 7 wins, and thats giving them the benefit of the doubt.

When is the last time somebody traded up to 6 or higher? I'm pretty sure it was us moving up to pick to future HOFer Drob

Everyone hear seems to think if we want, we can pick up the phone and easily trade down

If they are gone at 6 take Derrick Harvey, cuz i guarantee the:pats: will take him at 7.

He's probably the best fit to transition to OLB from de.

The Cheifs won't do better than 7 wins, and thats giving them the benefit of the doubt.

jets wont do any better. 1. going out and throwing out huge contracts doesnt always work. ask snyder, davis even steinbrenner. 2. all you have done for your D is got Pace. idk maybe he's your godsend but doubt it. 1. KC's offense wasnt all that great but LJ was out for 7 games which didnt help when it came to the run game and made us go through the air alot more. 2. obviously the line wasnt all that great but croyle didnt do all that bad with whom he had blocking for him. 3. our D is about set, have our big pass rushers, run stoppers, just have to get them newer guys set at CB but shouldnt do that awful.

the chiefs nor the jets are gonna be superbowl contenders next year.

Everyone hear seems to think if we want, we can pick up the phone and easily trade down

Do you mean everyone 'here?' If so then I disagree. Alot of people here agree with you that it wont happen. But I respectfully disagree. I think it can and will happen in this draft, which feels a bit different than recent drafts in that there are several intriguing talents that might warrant a trade up: Dorsey, Mendenhall, McFadden, even Ryan. In fact, I bet that if the Raiders pass on McFadden he will be the subject of a major trade.

There is no way in hell both Gholston and McFadden are gone.

Especially with some teams desperately needing DT's.

MIA- C.Long

STL- V.Gholston

ATL- M.Ryan, or G.Dorsey

OAK- D.Mcfadden

KC- trade, or J.Otah, or well idk wth they will do if they pass on Otah. lol.

As you can see it's very possible both are gone:)

But i'd rather Gholston still be there for us:baby::baby::baby:

Why would they trade us 2 first day picks and 2 second day picks just to move up 4 spots? No way.

jets wont do any better. 1. going out and throwing out huge contracts doesnt always work. ask snyder, davis even steinbrenner. 2. all you have done for your D is got Pace. idk maybe he's your godsend but doubt it. 1. KC's offense wasnt all that great but LJ was out for 7 games which didnt help when it came to the run game and made us go through the air alot more. 2. obviously the line wasnt all that great but croyle didnt do all that bad with whom he had blocking for him. 3. our D is about set, have our big pass rushers, run stoppers, just have to get them newer guys set at CB but shouldnt do that awful.

the chiefs nor the jets are gonna be superbowl contenders next year.

All we have done for our D is Pace? How about that "minor acquisition" of Jenkins? And we have improved our offense quite a bit.

MIA- C.Long

STL- V.Gholston

ATL- M.Ryan, or G.Dorsey

OAK- D.Mcfadden

KC- trade, or J.Otah, or well idk wth they will do if they pass on Otah. lol.

As you can see it's very possible both are gone:)

But i'd rather Gholston still be there for us:baby::baby::baby:

If the Chiefs stay at five then I expect them to take Dorsey or Ellis over Jake Long, if they are given this choice. I feel more confident about Dorsey but I would expect Herm to jump on a guy like Ellis, too. Maybe even Rivers.

Archived