Miami Heat

Gainzo

Come on now what do you expect ? I know where your coming from and how this is a National Basketball Association team. But I can't see how they even scored those points. Wade is out and they were hardly scoring with him, Marion isn't one of those players you can go to to score anytime, and everyone else just blows.

They can't play D and not to mention they are playing the Celtics, who is the best defensive team in the league. I think a JN starting 5 can compete with the Heat. Not counting Max.

Come on now what do you expect ? I know where your coming from and how this is a National Basketball Association team. But I can't see how they even scored those points. Wade is out and they were hardly scoring with him, Marion isn't one of those players you can go to to score anytime, and everyone else just blows.

They can't play D and not to mention they are playing the Celtics, who is the best defensive team in the league. I think a JN starting 5 can compete with the Heat. Not counting Max.

The Celtics pulled their starters with a couple of minutes left in the 1st quarter.

The C's have had a steady diet of Posey, House, Davis (Big Baby), Powe, Allen and Cassell on the floor since then.

I'm thinking Scalabrine will log some big minutes tonight!

The Celtics pulled their starters with a couple of minutes left in the 1st quarter.

The C's have had a steady diet of Posey, House, Davis (Big Baby), Powe, Allen and Cassell on the floor since then.

I'm thinking Scalabrine will log some big minutes tonight!

Those players you named can all start for the heat.

realtalk me and ij and 51 and ghost could beat any team in tha nba cept la

cuz umma play basketball d1

ya dig

Let them have Beasley with the 1 pick. I want Derrick Rose on the Knicks.

Last years edition of the Celtics were horrible. I didn't think I would see a team worse than them until I saw the Heat this year.

BTW: There are ping-pong balls involved in the NBA Draft. No one knows who going to get the 1st pick (apart from David Stern, of course!).

The Celtics won 88-62 in one the worst NBA game I have ever witnessed. The Heat set a record for the least amount of field goals ever made. They hit 17 shots in 48 minutes.

That's 4 shots a quarter (barring free throws).

realtalk me and ij and 51 and ghost could beat any team in tha nba cept la

cuz umma play basketball d1

ya dig

I beleee dat for sure they crap they aint ready fa us

den we'll pop bottles like we just won da championchip[ game ya dig

The Celtics won 88-62 in one the worst NBA game I have ever witnessed. The Heat set a record for the least amount of field goals ever made. They hit 17 shots in 48 minutes.

That's 4 shots a quarter (barring free throws).

That's quite embarrassing.

Last years edition of the Celtics were horrible. I didn't think I would see a team worse than them until I saw the Heat this year.

BTW: There are ping-pong balls involved in the NBA Draft. No one knows who going to get the 1st pick (apart from David Stern, of course!).

Yes but the more you lose the better your shot at getting one of the top 3 picks.

If there is any doubt that the Heat are tanking the rest of the season to have a better chance at getting the number 1 pick let that be put to rest.

This team right now would have a hard time beating Davidson let alone an NBA team.

Their fall from World Champs just two years ago is just stunning. Riley isn't even coaching them preferring to go out on "Scouting Trips".

Archived