Need work done?

Jetme23

This guy is an a$$hole. i just asked for a little tip and he told me it would cost me a ******* $100. **** you!!!

I thought a small exchange af info was not much to ask for, but gimme a break fag.

This guy is an a$$hole. i just asked for a little tip and he told me it would cost me a farging $100. F#ck you!!!

I thought a small exchange af info was not much to ask for, but gimme a break fag.

I can't comment on that. But this is a free site so all I can say is we can not afford to pay people for graphic work.

Anyone who is interested in helping out please contact me directly. The pay stinks but we do appreciate the help. And we will plug whatever you want us to!

This guy is an a$$hole. i just asked for a little tip and he told me it would cost me a farging $100. F#ck you!!!

GreenMachine, you are correct, it IS usually a professional courtesy.

I share tips and advice with artists all of the time.

Photoshop is a hobby of mine. I offer my services for free, so I can better myself. I don't understand how some people are so greedy....

In the least, there is nothing wrong with exchanging tips and/or advice. JMO.

Photoshop is a hobby of mine. I offer my services for free, so I can better myself. I don't understand how some people are so greedy....

Photoshop?

Lucky you. I've had to design my graphics using Powerpoint & paint!

• 5 weeks later...

Lol I just saw this, If he wasnt being such an ass with his reply, I would have told him it was a joke. But I didnt waste anymore time.

Archived