Red Sox are getting spanked

Gainzo

10-3 Toronto in the top of the 8th. I'm ready to jump ship as the Red Sox obviously suck!

There are only 154 games remaining. I'm worried (not).

My point? There is no need to freak about about games in early April.

5 games into the season all is lost we stink that is not what I expect to see?

You know there are people who freak out over every loss. This thread was directed at them as well as the people saying Tampa is going to be a threat.

You know there are people who freak out over every loss. This thread was directed at them as well as the people saying Tampa is going to be a threat.

I am obviously being sarcastic as usual Gainzo.

How do I live in denial? Pats, Celtics, Red Sox and Bruins made the playoffs

I just spent 5 minutes trying to think of a Boston area team that didn't make the post season. I've got nothing, and you sir...suck :P

How do I live in denial? Pats, Celtics, Red Sox and Bruins made the playoffs

All Tampa has is the Bucs who made the wild card, the Rays, who suck, and the Lightning suck as well. The only basketball team in North Florida is the Orlando Magic, they are the only actual real good team in North Florida.

I just spent 5 minutes trying to think of a Boston area team that didn't make the post season. I've got nothing, and you sir...suck :P

You could say that the Bruins will eventually be swept in the first round anyway, seeing how they don't really belong there. Montreal, or Pittsburgh, or whoever the hell they play it's still a one way trip back home after the Bruins lose to one of those teams.

You could say that the Bruins will eventually be swept in the first round anyway, seeing how they don't really belong there. Montreal, or Pittsburgh, or whoever the hell they play it's still a one way trip back home after the Bruins lose to one of those teams.

Better than the Carolina Hurricanes or the Charlotte Bobcats...lol

• 1 year later...

Archived