Self to stay at Kansas.

Alk

These basketball coaches flee to the highest biddder it seems-wait until he gets another high profile offer-he will go.

Oklahoma St. offered him more money than KU could dream of offering plus it's Self's alma mater. If he was going to go this would have been the time. That's not to say that he won't got there a few years down the road though like Roy did.

These basketball coaches flee to the highest biddder it seems-wait until he gets another high profile offer-he will go.

I agree. Most College Basketball/Football Coaches are the scum of the earth.

If a player wants to transfer they have to sit out a year. A Coach can leave his players high and dry and then coach the next season.

Alk: You are better than this. What until the contract details come out. I'm sure Self will be able to "feed his family."

I agree. Most College Basketball/Football Coaches are the scum of the earth.

If a player wants to transfer they have to sit out a year. A Coach can leave his players high and dry and then coach the next season.

Alk: You are better than this. What until the contract details come out. I'm sure Self will be able to "feed his family."

How true and how unfair. look no further than Bobby Petrino who didn't even finish his first year with the Falcons. What's the over/under as to how long he stays at Arkansas ?

Archived