Cool football sim game....JN team???

viiiiilma

I don't know if any of you guys are into sim games but this football one is pretty cool....you create a player with skill points kind of like madden and progress your player after signing a contract with a human controlled owner and there is sim games and based on your performance progress your player...something to keep you busy during this boring offseason of no fantast football....if enough people signup possible get a jets nation team going.....

you can check it out at

http://goallineblitz.com/game/signup.pl?ref=3255506

• Replies 370
  • Created
  • Last Reply
I don't know if any of you guys are into sim games but this football one is pretty cool....you create a player with skill points kind of like madden and progress your player after signing a contract with a human controlled owner and there is sim games and based on your performance progress your player...something to keep you busy during this boring offseason of no fantast football....if enough people signup possible get a jets nation team going.....

you can check it out at

http://goallineblitz.com/game/signup.pl?ref=3255506

I see a couple of you guys signed up already....if we get enough we could possibly start a team.....let me know my name on there is armymatt

my advice is to go to the free agent forums and once you post there you should have contract offers within an hour or 2......its pretty easy to get signed

Do I have to buy equipment or will i have generic until i buy some? and will we be starting a team? It says there are 0 teams available.

Do I have to buy equipment or will i have generic until i buy some? and will we be starting a team? It says there are 0 teams available.

There are zero teams to buy. You can still be signed to a team. In about a week or so there will be brand new teams created, so if we want a JN team we'll need to start one up right then. Unfortunately we'll be in the lowest league, so it'll take a long, long time to work our way up.

There are zero teams to buy. You can still be signed to a team. In about a week or so there will be brand new teams created, so if we want a JN team we'll need to start one up right then. Unfortunately we'll be in the lowest league, so it'll take a long, long time to work our way up.

what he said....and we will need to find a way to get the flex points to create a team....but in the mean time you can join an already created human team....i sent messages to most of the guys that joined to try to join my team i am on

thats fine with me, I dont know how much I am willing to spend of my own money, I am in the process of closing on a house in mid may. baby due at the end of may, and my wedding in july. so i am hoping for a lot of referral points. so if I have to work my way up, I am fine with taking our time.

http://goallineblitz.com/game/signup.pl?ref=6517372

thats fine with me, I dont know how much I am willing to spend of my own money, I am in the process of closing on a house in mid may. baby due at the end of may, and my wedding in july. so i am hoping for a lot of referral points. so if I have to work my way up, I am fine with taking our time.

http://goallineblitz.com/game/signup.pl?ref=6517372

it also came to my attention all contracts are frozen until the playoffs are over in 6 days....but post on the free agent forum regardless and start training your guys

just made a rb for the hell of it, name is jet okoye.

once you make your player and use up your flex points.....buy equipment and make sure to equip it and then you need to find your first contract with a team. The playoffs are over soon so once they are over you can head over to the free agent forums and look for contracts. Until then stay active and train your players

once you make your player and use up your flex points.....buy equipment and make sure to equip it and then you need to find your first contract with a team. The playoffs are over soon so once they are over you can head over to the free agent forums and look for contracts. Until then stay active and train your players

i have my players fully equiped.

Archived