Chris Long

Favorite_Toon

I just want to put a stop to the idea that Chris long will be there when we pick... All I have to say is if you think that Al Davis wont take Howies boy when its there time to pick granted hes still there....

YOU ARE NUTS!!

First off theres a team that Al davis hates more then us... there called the Chiefs... and if you think he would be ok with Howies Kid playing on the Cheifs... you must be a lil off...LOL

Mark my words... if Baby Long is there.. hes a Raider... even more so now that chiefs needs a DE...

When intervied.. Chris long stated he would love to play for the raiders and even wear his dads jersey number...

I just want to put a stop to the idea that Chris long will be there when we pick... All I have to say is if you think that Al Davis wont take Howies boy when its there time to pick granted hes still there....

YOU ARE NUTS!!

First off theres a team that Al davis hates more then us... there called the Chiefs... and if you think he would be ok with Howies Kid playing on the Cheifs... you must be a lil off...LOL

Mark my words... if Baby Long is there.. hes a Raider... even more so now that chiefs needs a DE...

When intervied.. Chris long stated he would love to play for the raiders and even wear his dads jersey number...

Excellent point!

come on its a no brainer.. Howies baby? HOF Raider... Son is the best DE in the draft... they Need a DE.... Running backs are plenty on that team... they have 4!! I think the raider wanting mcfadden is a smoke screen and a bad one...

Suppose they take mcfadden... what do they do with Bush? hes healthy... Rhodes? Jordan? they pay top 5 money to a Rb? when they have 4 on the roster? does that make sense to any of u?

come on its a no brainer.. Howies baby? HOF Raider... Son is the best DE in the draft... they Need a DE.... Running backs are plenty on that team... they have 4!! I think the raider wanting mcfadden is a smoke screen and a bad one...

Suppose they take mcfadden... what do they do with Bush? hes healthy... Rhodes? Jordan? they pay top 5 money to a Rb? when they have 4 on the roster? does that make sense to any of u?

rhodes and jordan are veterans and with dmc they will be able to build off him. with that being said if they go dmc they have the option of trading jordan or rhodes away for a late pick possibly.

And there prized rookie bush? the one they say is the secret weapon and looks awesome at off season workouts.. what happens to him?

Like I said... the only way I would be upset is if the jets pass on DMC... if he gets picked ahead of us then oh well.. raiders taking him makes very little sense even for Al Davis.. tie all that money into 4 rb's

And there prized rookie bush? the one they say is the secret weapon and looks awesome at off season workouts.. what happens to him?

Like I said... the only way I would be upset is if the jets pass on DMC... if he gets picked ahead of us then oh well.. raiders taking him makes very little sense even for Al Davis.. tie all that money into 4 rb's

well noone ever knows what davis is gonna do but if he wants it he is going to try and get it.

I bitched about this in your other thread, but...

DMC is the greatest thing since sliced bread and you thing the Raiders are going to pass on him for Justin Fargas? For Dominic Rhodes? Lamont Jordan is already expected to be cut. If McFadden is such a home run threat, carry the load running back are you really going to balk at drafting him because you have Michael Bush?

IMO the Rams will take Long. Then who will Raiders take in your scenario?

al davis will go DMC if he is there over long.

I bitched about this in your other thread, but...

DMC is the greatest thing since sliced bread and you thing the Raiders are going to pass on him for Justin Fargas? For Dominic Rhodes? Lamont Jordan is already expected to be cut. If McFadden is such a home run threat, carry the load running back are you really going to balk at drafting him because you have Michael Bush?

IMO the Rams will take Long. Then who will Raiders take in your scenario?

if the rams take chris long.... then the falcoms take ryan...and the raiders take dorsey or gholston..

If I'm Darren McFadden these are the two teams I don't want to go to: Raiders and Chiefs.

Both teams will ruin McFadden as a pro. No offensive lines and management is a mess.

Archived