If the Jets draft Ryan, Clemens is OK with it

InstantClassic

You must be kidding. Clemens isn't 1/3 the QB Ryan is..

You must be kidding. A college QB who hasn't even seen a pro mini camp yet? And you KNOW how good he is going to be? How much did you like Ryan Leaf, Rick Mirer, Tim Couch, David Carr, Joey Harrington, etc. etc. etc. coming out of college?

Well, this year and 2 years ago are completely different. I don't think they had any "Tom Brady late round steal" strategy then. They just liked Brick over Leinart, Cutler, and Clemens. That doesn't have anything to do with them taking or not taking Ryan this year. QB is the biggest question mark this year, imo. If our QB performs well, then we will have a shot at making the playoffs and beyond, if he doesn't perform well then we won't. Thats why I won't have a problem drafting Ryan if none of the other guys fall to 6.

And on another note isn't Chad Henne a better QB (the guy from Michigan)? I think he would be better cause he comes from a better system. Sure he had a crappy senior year but from what i have heard he's got a lot of qualities of an NFL starter.

A better system because Henne went to Michigan? That makes no sense.

And for those talking about the wind at the Meadowlands being a factor. I guess you haven't been to Alumni Stadium. That place is as windy as any stadium I have been to.

Archived