The cold hard football facts on Keller

glenn212

• Replies 78
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Unfortunatly, Gholston does sometimes play like one. He takes plays off. That's the pet peev of just about every scout and analyst I've heard.

What you should be asking is "what happened on the plays Gholston got him?"

Many of those scouts also say that he needs to be learn the game better. That with the proper coaching you will not see him let up as much. I just hope he gets into camp. Plays every game with utter hatred for the opposing team. Because in the pros every game is like playing U of M.

Many of those scouts also say that he needs to be learn the game better. That with the proper coaching you will not see him let up as much. I just hope he gets into camp. Plays every game with utter hatred for the opposing team. Because in the pros every game is like playing U of M.

It's hard to teach an old dog new tricks. This problem is common with players that got into football late. But in the end, it's all up to him. How much he wants it.

Even someone like myself who wanted us to pick up a CB in this spot can appreciate the addition of someone like Keller.

He's a great answer to our unimpressive receiving corps. He will cause match up problems for linebackers and safeties and stretch the field. He will make both our RBs and QB better. He's a real redzone threat. He's a better draft than a WR who would hardly see the field this year. He's a good fit for our team, which is key to a good draft, IMO.

not sure why the fans are flippin out over this. We gave up a damn fourth. Excuse me while i go weep silently.

Like Maynard said, if a teams moves up it shows they have a guy they want and are willing to move to get him. The Jets proved, yet again, that when they find a guy the like, they will go and get him.

Good for the jets. i'm glad we don't have the fourth! no more anthony schlegals! <--joke-ish

because its simply that Keller was not as pronounced in this draft by Mel Kiper and Todd Mcuck from ESPN and based it on their opinions only and they had certain WR's above Dustin Keller and also the fact that we traded UP to get this TIGHT END, two words no Jet fan really wants to hear ever again, but apparently the Giants were going to pull the trigger and trade shockey to New Orleans. I'm glad the Front Office did this, and I think he really was on their board at #36th overall and they heard news over the wire that the G-Men were going to pick him and trade Shockey. I even am starting to like the other picks we made. I trust this FO and this franchise and thats why I am a Jet Fan. It was tough on draft day to realize this but I think Super Bowl is only 1-2 years away. GO JETS, MAY WE HOLD UP LOMBARDI SOON!

Archived