Undrafted Players

jetfan718

there were some interesting players not drafted...which undrafted players would would ya'll like to see the JETS sign?

Kerry Brown App St. OL

Titus Brown Mississippi St. DE

Ezra Butler Nevada ILB 6'3 250 4.59 - 4.65 40

Dantrell Savage RB Oklahoma St.

Danny Amedola WR Texas Tech

Adarius Bowman - WR - Oklahoma St.

Does anyone really care about his off the field problems with the contract we would probably have and the lilttle amount of money we could get for his big-play skill. This guy is T.O. Reincarnated

ooohhhh good one I forgot about him

Kerry Brown App St. OL

Titus Brown Mississippi St. DE

Ezra Butler Nevada ILB 6'3 250 4.59 - 4.65 40

Dantrell Savage RB Oklahoma St.

Danny Amedola WR Texas Tech

Good point on Butler, I think that ILB is a position we need depth at and pray we come across a gem, or at least something better than Erik Barton. I hate him so much. hate. hate. hate.

Good point on Butler, I think that ILB is a position we need depth at and pray we come across a gem, or at least something better than Erik Barton. I hate him so much. hate. hate. hate.

and guys I actually liked Caleb Campbell from Army we need another safety and why not good character kid that brings the wood. You know he's smart he's in the academy we should have pulled the trigger on that one

and guys I actually liked Caleb Campbell from Army we need another safety and why not good character kid that brings the wood. You know he's smart he's in the academy we should have pulled the trigger on that one

I'm pretty sure he got drafted by the Lions. I might have the team wrong but I know he got drafted.

For what position? I don't think 229-lb linebackers are such a great fit for the 3-4. He could be very useful on special teams coverage though, as he's got good straightaway speed.

Moffitt would be an excellent special teams guy for us. He can be part of a package on defense. Plus, he has great intangibles. Team leader,. Aggressive. He is an overachiever. He could be a Larry Izzo type for us.

Moffitt would be an excellent special teams guy for us. He can be part of a package on defense. Plus, he has great intangibles. Team leader,. Aggressive. He is an overachiever. He could be a Larry Izzo type for us.

already signed by someone else

The highest rated player (by scouts inc.) that I noticed was LB Erin Henderson (younger brother of EJ) from Maryland. I think that had him rated a 77 and predicted a 3rd/4th round pick.

Wanted to see us bring in Leman from Illinois, but Minnesota already scooped him up. Maybe Rodrick Johnson from Oklahoma State.

Nice one - I like him, Bryan Mattison DE Iowa (signed), Jehuu Caulcrick Mich St. HB/FB (signed), Curtis Gatewood LB Vanderbilt, Ezra Butler LB Nevada, Gary Guyton LB Geo Tech, Erin Henderson LB Maryland, Jameel McClain LB Syracuse, Keilen Dykes DE West Va, Marcus Dixon DE Hampton, Matteral Richardson CB ARK, Darnell Terrell CB Missouri, Marcus Walker CB OKL, DJ Parker CB Va Tech, Franklin Dunbar OT Mid Tenn St., James Blair OG/OT/DT Western Mich, Adarius Bowman WR OKL St.

I agree beyond just liking his story and loving his committment and having prayed that a team would draft him so that he could represent his country in another manner. I think we also simply filled a role in our S/CB corps with Dwight Lowery. He is going to develop into a FS I think.

The highest rated player (by scouts inc.) that I noticed was LB Erin Henderson (younger brother of EJ) from Maryland. I think that had him rated a 77 and predicted a 3rd/4th round pick.

He didn't get drafted??? wow?? I had heard he was a good player, not even like a sleeper.

Archived