Has the countdown started yet?

4HCrew

For the quarterback controversy articles to be written by the beat writers?

I bet Gary Myers of the Daily News is the first to go there. He wanted Matt Ryan all the way, and now if either Chad or Kellen screws up, I'm sure he will mention Ryan.

I bet Gary Myers of the Daily News is the first to go there. He wanted Matt Ryan all the way, and now if either Chad or Kellen screws up, I'm sure he will mention Ryan.

But then, of course, is the very real possibility that Ryan will be a dud. That will just ruin it for Myers and others.

These guys will always point to what the Jets should have done & never admit it when they're dead-wrong. As though any QB available to the Jets is likely to be any better than Clemens or Pennington in 2008. Ryan was available at #3, but since StL wanted Long so badly, the compensation they wanted was unreasonable. My guess is they wanted the Jets' picks at #6, #35, and their first rounder next year (at least). So it's easy (and gutless) for Myers to say what the Jets "should have" done when he finally does (and he will, probably every time Ryan completes a forward pass).

Myers is actually worse than Cannizzaro most of the time. And that's saying something.

As long as Pennington is on the team there will be controversy lurking in the background with him being the former starter.

Clemens neeeds to take control and show he is the starter-hopefully he does so.

And that will be another problem Faba..if Kellen cannot get the job done the writers will be beating up the Jets for not going after a Brohm or Henne. For our sake lets hope this situation works out because tired of being the whipping team for the NY media

And that will be another problem Faba..if Kellen cannot get the job done the writers will be beating up the Jets for not going after a Brohm or Henne. For our sake lets hope this situation works out because tired of being the whipping team for the NY media

The fans whip the team enough.

Archived