OTA's begin- Roster needs tweaking

Kentucky Jet

Law would be a great signing to hold down fort as the #2 Corner for a season, but with the resigning of Hank Poteat I just don't see it happening. I think the resigning of Poteat was a sign that Law is leaning towards reuniting with New England.

Ty Law is old and isnt as fast as he once was, let's not keep racking up the geriatrics here. It's high time for new talent. I wanna see what this Lowery kid is made of.

Ty Law is old and isnt as fast as he once was, let's not keep racking up the geriatrics here. It's high time for new talent. I wanna see what this Lowery kid is made of.

True, but bringing in Law would only help Lowery, especially if he is this sponge soaking up football knowledge we keep hearing about.

True, but bringing in Law would only help Lowery, especially if he is this sponge soaking up football knowledge we keep hearing about.

Whats it going to teach Lowery? How to be lazy, not to work out, and try to get special rules allowing you to be away from the team every week from Sunday Night - Wed Morning?

Whats it going to teach Lowery? How to be lazy, not to work out, and try to get special rules allowing you to be away from the team every week from Sunday Night - Wed Morning?

Well I was thinking more along the lines of winning multiple super-bowls and getting into five pro-bowls, but whatever floats your boat.

I totally agree with the above statement. I would also like to see some Wide Receiver depth. I'm not sold on Brad Smith, but I am excited to hopefully see Chansi Stuckey and the kid they drafted in the 6th round, but I would still like to see a signing.

I totally agree with the above statement. I would also like to see some Wide Receiver depth. I'm not sold on Brad Smith, but I am excited to hopefully see Chansi Stuckey and the kid they drafted in the 6th round, but I would still like to see a signing.

What about that kid Keller. Big, fast receiver, hmmm sounds like something we haven't had in a while. Stuckey has a lot to prove, like staying healthy. And smith, he seems like hes all gadget plays, and thats it.

DAVID BALL! Why does everybody forget he's on our roster?

What about that kid Keller. Big, fast receiver, hmmm sounds like something we haven't had in a while. Stuckey has a lot to prove, like staying healthy. And smith, he seems like hes all gadget plays, and thats it.

Yeah I totally agree with what you said, but the problem is none of them are proven. They either haven't played a down, have been injured or haven't produced (Smith). Im not asking for Chad Johnson by any means, just some depth.

Archived