John Wayne gives up a run, still gets the Win vs D-rays

Blackout

Im telling ya...if he keeps this up, he'll be at 300 wins in no time. The man is absolutely brilliant! I always knew that Curt Schilling was the most intelligent MLB player...I was just unsure how large the gap truly was. It is infinite!

Dirty Curty is SO talented, he can seemingly give up the lead PURPOSEFULLY just so the heroic Boston bats can come back the following inning and give Curt the win once he shuts them down for good! Were witnessing history that will truly rival that of the late summer/early fall of 2004

Im telling ya...if he keeps this up, he'll be at 300 wins in no time. The man is absolutely brilliant! I always knew that Curt Schilling was the most intelligent MLB player...I was just unsure how large the gap truly was. It is infinite!

Dirty Curty is SO talented, he can seemingly give up the lead PURPOSEFULLY just so the heroic Boston bats can come back the following inning and give Curt the win once he shuts them down for good! Were witnessing history that will truly rival that of the late summer/early fall of 2004

he needs to focus on 200 wins before 300

300 Blown Saves seems more likely at this point.

Dirty Curty is SO talented, he can seemingly give up the lead PURPOSEFULLY just so the heroic Boston bats can come back the following inning and give Curt the win once he shuts them down for good!

:lol::lol::lol: Wow! That's all I have to say about this comment. :lol::lol::lol:

Archived