PacMan loses house, and then its burglarized after on Market

SouthernJet

Would he be ythat f'in stupid,,well its Pacman, thugturd supreme

Pacman Home Foreclosed On

- Sky Arnold

The troubles for Adam "Pacman" Jones continue to pile up even after leaving Nashville.

Fox 17 News has learned one of the former Titans Cornerback's homes recently went into foreclosure. The West Nashville townhouse was foreclosed on in April.

Jones' attorney Worrick Robinson says it's another example of the money problems Pacman is experiencing because of his NFL suspension.

"He has not played football in 18 months or so. That was his primary source of income that's why it's very important to him to be reinstated and get back on the field," said Robinson.

The home was also broken into recently. Realtors filed a police report after someone snuck in and took a refrigerator and a pool table.

Adam Jones has not been listed as a suspect but the DA's office says it would be trespassing if he had anything to do with the break-in.

- Sky Arnold

The troubles for Adam "Pacman" Jones continue to pile up even after leaving Nashville.

Fox 17 News has learned one of the former Titans Cornerback's homes recently went into foreclosure. The West Nashville townhouse was foreclosed on in April.

Jones' attorney Worrick Robinson says it's another example of the money problems Pacman is experiencing because of his NFL suspension.

"He has not played football in 18 months or so. That was his primary source of income that's why it's very important to him to be reinstated and get back on the field," said Robinson.

The home was also broken into recently. Realtors filed a police report after someone snuck in and took a refrigerator and a pool table.

Adam Jones has not been listed as a suspect but the DA's office says it would be trespassing if he had anything to do with the break-in.

I'll bet it would be fun to find out what his secondary source of income is

- Sky Arnold

Maybe he should do what 95% of the rest of the country does. FIND A JOB Just because he's suspended doesn't mean he's prevented from looking for employment.

Maybe he should do what 95% of the rest of the country does. FIND A JOB Just because he's suspended doesn't mean he's prevented from looking for employment.

you beat me to it. I was just about to say the same thing. Does anyone know what his major was in college?

When breaking into a house grabbing the refrigerator and the pool table aren't usually the first things I'm looking for. This may very well be pacman breaking into his own house to salvage some of his stuff
You make it sound like you break into houses. ;)

Yes this does sound like he may have something to do with it.

Would anyone be suprised, he is just about the dumbest guy I have ever heard of.

you beat me to it. I was just about to say the same thing. Does anyone know what his major was in college?

Wikipedia says he was a "athletic coaching education" major.

Which is, I'm sure a nice of saying "P.E. Teacher"

Archived