Jason "Crybaby" Taylor calls for Sunday news conference..

InstantClassic

Defensive player of the year, and NFL man of the year and all you Jet fans can do is bash the guy because he is outspoken in his dislike of the Jets and their fans. Ssshhheeessshh you guys are incredible. I hope he stays in Miami just to kick your teams a$$ 2 more times. Viva la Jason Taylor!

Defensive player of the year, and NFL man of the year and all you Jet fans can do is bash the guy because he is outspoken in his dislike of the Jets and their fans. Ssshhheeessshh you guys are incredible. I hope he stays in Miami just to kick your teams a$$ 2 more times. Viva la Jason Taylor!

8==D--

Kick our teams ass? Really now?

Like the four times he's been able to do that in the past 18 meetings. :confused0082:

4-14.

Your a fan of the Miami Dolphins! Do you know what that means ? :bag:

Archived