Jason "Crybaby" Taylor calls for Sunday news conference..

InstantClassic

If he's in the closet, he surely brought a fairly hot wife with him in there. Now h could be pulling a McGreevey for all I know,but I doubt it.

He's divorced from Zach Thomas's sister. so who are you talking about?

He's divorced from Zach Thomas's sister. so who are you talking about?

I thought so too, but when he was on that Dancing show, my wife showed me a picture of his wife/girlfriend/whatever and she looked good.. I assumed the divorce fell through or something.

http://www.jetnation.com/forums/showthread.php?p=882935&posted=1#post882935

Not her best pic, but that's the same woman my wife showed me on the show.

He's going to be a Jet. This bastard franchise we love would do something like that to us.
Haha, Bob, I just visited your website on a lark. You updated it! :P

Jason Taylor aka the Rock aka Vin Diesel aka OJ Simpson just wants to pursue an acting career. He has great experience playing Desdemona. His best acting will always remain on the field.

Sunday, June 1, 2008

Taylor says he hasn't requested trade from Dolphins

ESPN.com news services

HOLLYWOOD, Fla. -- Jason Taylor didn't request a trade Sunday but said he'd accept a trade from the only NFL team he's ever played for if it helps the Dolphins.

"I told the Dolphins from Day 1 that if it was best for the organization I would be open to a trade," Taylor said.

Does he want to play for the Dolphins?

"I want to win in '08," Taylor said. "That's what I want to do."

There was speculation in the South Florida media that Taylor called the news conference to request a trade.

"Some of the things said from some of the local guys were disappointing," Taylor said, "When it's not facts, that's what disappoints you."

New Dolphins coach Tony Sparano said earlier this month that Taylor informed the team that he wouldn't attend any of the team's camps.

"Tony and I have spoken about that, and I think what he was trying to accomplish is a little different than what came out," Taylor said Sunday. "What Tony and I talk about will stay behind closed doors."

The Dolphins, who are upset that Taylor spent the offseason on the TV show "Dancing With the Stars" rather than in South Florida working out with teammates, weren't planning to have Taylor on hand when they hold a mandatory minicamp June 6-8.

Taylor said he won't be able to attend the minicamp because of his brother's graduation and a legal matter he needs to attend to. He said he would speak with Sparano.

Much has been made of Bill Parcells' reported snub of Taylor in a film room before the NFL draft. Taylor acknowledged that the incident did happen as reported.

"I'm not going to get into the incident," Taylor said. "Did it happen? Yeah, but I'm not going to get into it."

Taylor made it clear that he's not retiring.

"I'm playing ball in '08. If [a trade] doesn't work out then I'm a Miami Dolphin. ... I love this place."

He's going to be a Jet. This bastard franchise we love would do something like that to us.

Bash me if you want but I'll take Jason Taylor on this team any day.

I agree Ghost Jason Taylor would be an instant improvement to our defense.Guys like Bob would buy his jersey.

And then theres the Jets fan, like myself, who want no part of Taylor because of his continous bashing of our organization and fanbase. No thanks and I'll take on Mr.Movie star wanna be.

And then theres the Jets fan, like myself, who want no part of Taylor because of his continous bashing of our organization and fanbase. No thanks and I'll take on Mr.Movie star wanna be.

I'll never forget that fag LOL at halftime of the Monday nite miricle game then crying like a 2 year old when Vinny lead us back to victory. :biggrin: I want NO part of that queerbait.

Even a 4th or a 5th rounder. I'll do it in a heartbeat just because we'll be that much better.

I dont know.... doubt bill will trade to a divison rival... and for a 4th or 5th for a player who you think will greatly improve us. Just cant see it happening.

But if we can pull that off, I wont cry.... I dont care who the players are, as long as they win.

I dont know.... doubt bill will trade to a divison rival... and for a 4th or 5th for a player who you think will greatly improve us. Just cant see it happening.

But if we can pull that off, I wont cry.... I dont care who the players are, as long as they win.

that brought me to the realization that we are all rooting for aspecific uniform haha

At least we only have to put up with his garbage for one more season and then he's gone. Its going to be GREAT to send him off in Week 17, his last ever game, with a big smack right in the face. :cheers:

http://www.philly.com/philly/sports/eagles/20080602_Morning_Report__Jason_Taylor_to_the_Eagles_.html

Morning Report: Jason Taylor to the Eagles?

By Don McKee

INQUIRER STAFF WRITER

The rumors already are spreading through Eagleville - that six-time Pro Bowl defensive end Jason Taylor will be traded from Miami to the Eagles. It's not entirely out of the realm of possibility.

In his first interview with Florida reporters since appearing on the ABC-TV hit "Dancing with the Stars," Taylor seemed to be choosing his words carefully in a 30-minute question-and-answer session yesterday.

He denied widespread reports suggesting his side has demanded a trade but finally acknowledged what has been suspected for weeks: If Miami wants to move him, he won't argue.

"I want to win in '08. That's what I want to do," Taylor told the Associated Press. "And I've told the Dolphins from Day 1 that was my intention. My intentions right now are to play one more year. I've tried to give the Dolphins the opportunity, if they wanted to do something and move me, then I was OK with that. If they can get value for me, then do that. That was the conversation we had behind closed doors a long time ago."

On Saturday, the NFL Network reported that the Eagles, Tampa Bay, New Orleans and Dallas have expressed an interest in Taylor.

The Dolphins clearly weren't happy that Taylor missed off-season workouts for "Dancing with the Stars." He'll miss another organized team activity day today, when he hosts a charity golf tournament to benefit his foundation, which works with children and is highly active in South Florida. He'll miss minicamp this weekend, too, for both his brother's graduation and an unspecified legal matter.

The Dolphins have not commented about Taylor since May 21 when new coach Tony Sparano said Taylor would not be with the team for any minicamps or training camp.

Taylor has spent all 11 of his NFL seasons with the Dolphins, winning defensive player of the year honors in 2006. But the Dolphins - who haven't made the playoffs in six seasons and haven't gotten past the divisional round since Taylor arrived - are rebuilding, once again.

Taylor's brother-in-law and longtime defensive teammate, Zach Thomas, was released in February and ultimately signed with the Dallas Cowboys. (Taylor yesterday called Thomas' departure disappointing.

"At 34 years old, you start to count your days a little more and cherish the days a little more," said Taylor, who turns 34 on Sept. 1. "I think that [president] Bill Parcells and Tony and [general manager] Jeff Ireland will be the right guys for the job. And how quickly this turns around here? I don't know. We'll see."

http://www.philly.com/philly/sports/eagles/20080602_Morning_Report__Jason_Taylor_to_the_Eagles_.html

Morning Report: Jason Taylor to the Eagles?

By Don McKee

INQUIRER STAFF WRITER

The rumors already are spreading through Eagleville - that six-time Pro Bowl defensive end Jason Taylor will be traded from Miami to the Eagles. It's not entirely out of the realm of possibility.

In his first interview with Florida reporters since appearing on the ABC-TV hit "Dancing with the Stars," Taylor seemed to be choosing his words carefully in a 30-minute question-and-answer session yesterday.

He denied widespread reports suggesting his side has demanded a trade but finally acknowledged what has been suspected for weeks: If Miami wants to move him, he won't argue.

"I want to win in '08. That's what I want to do," Taylor told the Associated Press. "And I've told the Dolphins from Day 1 that was my intention. My intentions right now are to play one more year. I've tried to give the Dolphins the opportunity, if they wanted to do something and move me, then I was OK with that. If they can get value for me, then do that. That was the conversation we had behind closed doors a long time ago."

On Saturday, the NFL Network reported that the Eagles, Tampa Bay, New Orleans and Dallas have expressed an interest in Taylor.

The Dolphins clearly weren't happy that Taylor missed off-season workouts for "Dancing with the Stars." He'll miss another organized team activity day today, when he hosts a charity golf tournament to benefit his foundation, which works with children and is highly active in South Florida. He'll miss minicamp this weekend, too, for both his brother's graduation and an unspecified legal matter.

The Dolphins have not commented about Taylor since May 21 when new coach Tony Sparano said Taylor would not be with the team for any minicamps or training camp.

Taylor has spent all 11 of his NFL seasons with the Dolphins, winning defensive player of the year honors in 2006. But the Dolphins - who haven't made the playoffs in six seasons and haven't gotten past the divisional round since Taylor arrived - are rebuilding, once again.

Taylor's brother-in-law and longtime defensive teammate, Zach Thomas, was released in February and ultimately signed with the Dallas Cowboys. (Taylor yesterday called Thomas' departure disappointing.

"At 34 years old, you start to count your days a little more and cherish the days a little more," said Taylor, who turns 34 on Sept. 1. "I think that [president] Bill Parcells and Tony and [general manager] Jeff Ireland will be the right guys for the job. And how quickly this turns around here? I don't know. We'll see."

outside of the hatred for him, I have to agree. he gave his career to the dolphins and they've never put anything together. I dont blame him for being abit selfish in regards to wanting to win. He is 34. I just hope he goes to the NFC. I dont want to see him unless its the superbowl...and we can truely sent him off in a kick ass fashion lmao.

that brought me to the realization that we are all rooting for aspecific uniform haha

yep... for the most part that's what we do. I've had a few players I've followed after they've left my team, but for the most part I just dont care when they are gone.

One guy for me is Ty Wigginton of the Astros. I loved him as a met, and was cheering for him in the 2 games I saw him play over the last 2 weeks that I went to.

But Kaz Matsui, I dont care what he ever does. I wont root for him. And I wasnt one of those who booed him when he was here.

Archived