Manny punches Youk in the face.....

JonEJet

all new respect for Manny

Youk is a douchebag....even his teamates can't stand that guy

BINGO!

I can't stand Youkilis....not sure why.....I just can't. Dirt Dog Dooshey that he is. Watch the media turn on Manny though. Caught some of the early news and the speculation has already started....Manny this, Manny that.

BINGO!

I can't stand Youkilis....not sure why.....I just can't. Dirt Dog Dooshey that he is. Watch the media turn on Manny though. Caught some of the early news and the speculation has already started....Manny this, Manny that.

Oh shi!t Manny fought his teammate? Why does he have a bad rep? (Youkilis), also Coco looks like he did some matrix moves to dodge that punch LOL!

Oh shi!t Manny fought his teammate? Why does he have a bad rep? (Youkilis)

No, Youk has the rep as the dirt dog, scrappy clutch guy - or so the media will have you believe. Manny is the man from another planet - or so the media would have you believe. Manny had to restrained from going ape on Youk in the dug out. Youk seemed out of sorts. Loved it. I know someone who is best freinds with Youkilis fiance's brother....I know, yadda, yadda, yadda....but I've heard things. The dude's an azz from what I hear.

i think youkilis said soemthing to manny about not going out there to help his teammates and manny jsut pimp slapped him lol.. Youkilis is gay he knows manny is on a major hot streak why would he go out there and fight..

i hope it messes manny up and then sox start sucking

i think youkilis said soemthing to manny about not going out there to help his teammates and manny jsut pimp slapped him lol.. Youkilis is gay he knows manny is on a major hot streak why would he go out there and fight..

i hope it messes manny up and then sox start sucking

Manny is such a unique character, I doubt anything would get to him like that.

Archived